fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

2 posters

I either need more fuckital or a new job

spartman
    spartman
    Admin

I either need more fuckital or a new job Empty I either need more fuckital or a new job

Post by spartman Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:39 am

I wish they didn't do piss tests here so I could be a dope just like everyone else out here at work.

My dumb-ass prairie nigger soon to be boss sent me a couple of messages this weekend stating how he had his maintenance list all done and offered to help me finish mine.

That wouldn't have been so bad, cept it was me, and a couple of co-workers who wound up helping his stupid lazy incompetent ass to get it done!

Then he takes on a computer to fix on the side for another PN and of course he brings it over to my workstation and is trying to dump his project on me, well I say FUCK THAT!!!!!!!

And to top it all off my boss, who is soon to be replaced by this buffoon had him fix a computer for one of the users out here because it was infected, and this idiot of course cant figure out how to fix it so it gets dumped in my lap.

I just love this whole PN's in management positions policy these fuckers have out here.

If I had a snow balls hope in hell of finding another job that paid just as well and didn't require moving Id be outta here like a rubber after a date!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

I either need more fuckital or a new job Empty Re: I either need more fuckital or a new job

Post by Admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:49 am

corporate suks---it's the survivor game for real
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

I either need more fuckital or a new job Empty Re: I either need more fuckital or a new job

Post by spartman Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:56 am

I could handle the corporate morons, its these damned indians that I cant stand anymore.

They are so full of shit, stupid as sin, think they know it all, racist as fuck, and would rather hire their "smart" family member who knows how to run kazaa or limewire than a white person who actually knows what they are doing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:10 am

as the song goes

put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up

harry nilsson

http://www.lyricsdepot.com/harry-nilsson/coconut.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbgv8PkO9eo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:19 am