fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Outlaws

willowbilly3

Outlaws

Post by willowbilly3 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:41 am

Hadn't been to the roundy round in years, went to the outlaw show tue. night. Pretty good show. Donny Schatz took home the bacon, drives for Tony Stewart. Kinser was running 2-3 all night. Sammy wasn't in the hunt, running 5th about 1/2 lap back in the A main. Lucas Wolf ran good, right with Kinser, beat him a couple times. We were walking the pit and I saw a guy who looked just like old Doug Wolfgang (one of my all time favorite drivers) turns out it was his kid, didn't make much of a showing.
    I've been to a couple big cup races, Charlotte for one, and a pack of sprints on a good dirt half mile is still my favorite races to watch. They ran this track in high 14s at about 122 in the straights.
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Outlaws

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:41 pm

dirt tracks--sprints/midgets/modifieds/super modifieds----small market tracks are the best racin' going --imho--that's gotta be the reason so many of the cup guys get back in those little 'roid rods every chance they get.

we had a 5/8 mile track in oberlin,ks--they only ran our town 3 or 4 times a year--i have never seen a cup race live--probably never will

the only thing i gotta do is make it down to the ennis dragstrip--just one time, b4 i croak--or the big go at indy--that would be soooo cool

there is a stock car track here--i haven't gone cuz i don't want to go by myself and mama's ear can't take it

prob give some chickie the eye and end up in a brawl--same as my last horse race adventure in shreveport

me and the public don't mix well always :arrow:

willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Been to Ennis once, only time I ever saw top fuelers. Words can't describe the noise. Ashley was supposed to get her flopper license that day but didn't while I was there. I guess she pooped out a kid a couple days ago.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:23 pm

well--the horse race story is that a couple sitting behind us took offense at something my wife, at the time, said--then the girl dumped a 32 oz coke on her--i proceeded to cold cock the guy and chase the bitch so i could whop her--her screamin' got security involved--we got the boot

spartman
    Admin

Post by spartman on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:08 am

Geeze what a bitch!!!

Sounds like the thin skinned little princess should have been the one cold cocked first.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:15 am