fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

a little cheese please

Admin
    Admin

a little cheese please

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:56 pm

i knew i should have put a new water pump on that pontiac--sure enough, poured in the antifreeze and the weep hole poured it out as fast as it went in--snake eyes Sad (as in shooting craps)

updates--Charles says hello--moved for temp--no affordable internet until he moves nov 1

loving this weather--still hot but bearable--the weight and flab is falling off quickly--garden has perked up--hopefully we have a really really late freeze--the historical freeze dates run from early oct to late dec--try to figure the odds on that

71ford100

Re: a little cheese please

Post by 71ford100 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:55 pm

The aspens have already turned here and the Cottonwoods are dropping all of their leaves here....
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Everything has started turning here. 55 for a high today. Time to start getting ready for another Pennsylvania bone chiller.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:40 pm

been busy--had the pontiac in a stranglehold(nearly finished) and the olds hiccuped today---tps(throttle position sensor) and iac(idle air control) -- stupid little aluminum screws that hold the iac were a stone cold bitch--anyway--should have 'em both done by noon--weather is purr-fect

hope all is well with everyone

hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:40 pm

Picked hay until 8:30pm....damned dark out there tonight! Supposed to rain, but we need it..... got the cows off the range yesterday....got done in the dark.... what the hell happened to summer??? !!!
    CJ,s 67 F100

Post by CJ,s 67 F100 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Update: The place I was waiting to move to called and said my place was ready early. I like this place better anyways and the wifi and cable works lol
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:18 am

that's great mr c cheers --good luck @ the lease

willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:43 pm

hardtailjohn wrote:Picked hay until 8:30pm....damned dark out there tonight! Supposed to rain, but we need it..... got the cows off the range yesterday....got done in the dark.... what the hell happened to summer??? !!!
    Summer? Snowballs will be hitting you in the arse before the month is out.
    It's been a fast busy summer. I made good money but my garden and other projects suffered. I still don't have all my taters, carrots and beets dug. Maters mostly survived that early frost and warm days have them all just about in now, frikken deer got more than I did but I'm fixen their butts, got a 10x10 dog run to put maters in from here on. And if I can get a couple more panels before next season I'll be able to have sweet peas too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:30 pm