fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

3 posters

current events

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

current events Empty current events

Post by Admin Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:03 am

i have been busy, except when i'm not-- current events 301330

the days have been flying by--i look at the log ins and see i am not there--would've sworn i had checked in

finally, the tomatoes have loaded up--and the peppers--squash has been abundant, sweet as honey

after the rain, i had to mow the entire yard--first time in 4 months--always had a patch here or there, mainly due to gray water lines and garden water run off--burn ban still in effect

be safe

blessings on us all cheers
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

current events Empty Re: current events

Post by hardtailjohn Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:28 pm

I've had a sick wife for the week...has a tooth that's infected, so down with antibiotics and not feeling good. In the meantime, I've been finishing the tack room on the barn and now am on the roof, putting new shingles on..... such fun. It's trying to rain and be cold, but every now and then it's pretty damned nice out! I love this time of year!!!!!!
    Sat out and watched 25 head of elk (2 bulls) pass by a couple days ago... not a bad thing to see. Shafts for the crusher should be done next week, and if it's not snowing, we'll see if we can throw it together. Kate goes to the World Clydesdale Show in WI on the 19th, so I'll be "batching" again for a while...just me and "Griz".
    JH
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:38 pm

tell miz kate to get well soon ☀
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

Post by spartman Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Hope the Mrs. gets better John.

Bout the most Ive gotten done this last week has been sick. Got a head cold that just kicked my arse.

Either these colds are getting tougher or Im getting weaker.

Did get the front wheel bearing fixed on the probe, that was a workout with the press. No hammer work there.
    Even had to get the torch involved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 pm