fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Sum Wisdum

willowbilly3

Sum Wisdum

Post by willowbilly3 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:04 am

So I'm back at the shit hole plant, ain't been there for 3 months or so. At break I'm getting the howdywhereyabeen from a few guys. I said I was back to work 2-3 days a week for the winter. Then I get the "must be nice to work when you want and 2-3 days. I sez "yuppers but you could too if you just adjust your lifestyle to your income instead of spending more than you make and fretting over how your gonna pay for it". Then I get the "but I have to keep working for the insurance" Well bullshit, my folks raised 5 kids with no insurance and I've gottten on just fine for 58 years without any. Besides do you really think those frikken insurance companys would be doin it if it wasn't a better deal for them? Well what if you get real sick? Then I die like everyone is going to do, duh.
    I went up to the clinic to get a shot last week, been here 4 1/2 years and didn't know how to get there. So I go in the wrong end and it's the diein old people place and about 50 of them wheeled out in the sun droolin and not knowing who the fuck they even are anymore. So you go around to the other side where the clinic is so they can keep you alive so's you can live long enough to be on the other end setting in a puddle of your own piss. Yeah, that's how I want to end up. Not as long as I can get my hands on a gun.
    Ok, wonder why nobody sets with me at lunch anymore? Lol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Sum Wisdum

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:29 am

yep--nobody likes a bubble popper---the truth shall set u free, but first, it will piss u off

it's only the body--i don't invite death, but i will surely embrace it--part of the journey--carry on :arrow:

hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:32 am

Amen!
    There's a huge difference between living and being alive!
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Ditto gents. I figure if I start getting too bad to do for myself I'm gonna eat me a handgun while I can still pull the trigger.

Of course most folks won't know if I'm gettin ready to ventilate my noggin since I usually walk around with a vacant stare and drool on my shirt anyway.

:homer:
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Hell, I already got about 1 1/2 lifetimes livin done. Done more and been more places than most folks ever dream of. Got about all my tolerance for bullshit completly used up tho.
    CJ,s 67 F100

Post by CJ,s 67 F100 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:22 pm

Not me lol I wanna stick around and piss on and piss off every mfsob that ever even thought they wanted to mess with me. Told my son payback was a comin. He said oh chit. Guess he did more chit than I caught him at lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:47 am