fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

3 posters

Retards on wheels - a rant by AC

AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Retards on wheels - a rant by AC Empty Retards on wheels - a rant by AC

Post by AlleyCat Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Thursday morning I was heading to work driving my normal route. It was 6.30, dark but the roads were dry. I was westbound on PA Rt.228 which is a fairly heavily traveled 2 lane main road. I was the lead buggy in string of 8 - 10 vehicles rolling at 55 or so. As I started to drop down a short ( half mile or so ) hill I encountered a mental midget who was passing an oncoming 18 wheeler and a car. The dumb phuck must have realized he/she couldn't make it and went to the berm on my side effectively closing my way out. I got on the the brakes and the rear started to come around. I let off the pedal and thought this is the end. I yanked my feet back against the seat, leaned to the center and held on. I couldn't see shit with all the glare and was trying to avoid the trailer tandems. I got thru it without a scratch. If I could have chased that asswipe down I'd have dragged him/her out of their buggy and beaten them into red jelly.

Okay I'm done with the podium.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Retards on wheels - a rant by AC Empty Re: Retards on wheels - a rant by AC

Post by Admin Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:39 pm

ohhhh--bummerooski---glad u dodged the bullet---i am quite content here on the farm---my daily drive is in the negative miles here lately & it does not hurt my feelings at all

sometimes i can see all the idiots i need for awhile in the 1/2 roundtrip to the corner store--ya wouldn't think that it was possible to have such a high percentage of bad drivers on the roadways--and it doesn't seem to matter where in the world/state/etc ya are--go figure
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Now you know why tigers eat their young! :[url=http://ww
    JH

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:05 am