fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

2 posters

states revenue

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

states revenue Empty states revenue

Post by Admin Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:36 am

beware on the road

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/21/hit-brakes-state-governments-raise-traffic-fees/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fus+%28Text+-+US%29

i think that every legal citizen should get a base salary--just like the lawmakers--so let's say 150,000.00 per year--now then--tax everyone on the same basis--obviously, the more talented & industrious will do more with their base and so be it--then the assholes in govt, who get their salary from the general public, can tax all they want to--good 4 da goose & gander

i am patiently waiting for the implosion soon to hit this country--there is going to be a quick equalization & it is going to be downright scary for a great portion of the populace

as said in the bible--there will be crying and gnashing of teeth---it also mentions "he who is first,will be last and he who is last will be first"

i really can't use more than i have right now, but, i will take much pleasure in watching the show--it's gonna be good
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

states revenue Empty Re: states revenue

Post by AlleyCat Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:57 pm

JD, did ya get that e-mail I sent ya this mornin?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:02 pm

yes Clay--good stuff--me and the census bums got crossways back in 1990--my name is Bill Fold--i am just visiting here--i have already been counted twice u fumduck--now get outta my face---and the goofy bastards counted me twice in 2000 also

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:25 am