fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

3 posters

more and faster

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

more and faster  Empty more and faster

Post by Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:58 am

or that behind her??? more and faster  301330

either way, and borrowing from HTJ's siggy--that's how it seems

and to top it off the snakes are out

i hadn't been in the yard 1/2 hr when i had a head on with a snake--i considered leaving it be--some snakes are good--this one just looked too much like a copperhead---i didn't have my readers handy and decided to err on "my" safe side--so the snake had a short span on this earth

have still managed to get new gas line, filters, shut-offs, spark plugs(where needed), 1 carb kit job, 2 gas tank removal and flushes, oil changes(2) and 6 outta 9 blades sharpened---and a dbl set of bearings on a main deck spindle--this all takes place on 2 riders and 3 walkers

still have the tiller to do today and put a new deck belt on the big rider--it parted last nite

2 things i am sold on---gas stabilizer and store brand octane booster---lucas fuel treatment gets high marks from me also

the rain interrupted the trailer wiring and then the hot weather made the yard equipment a priority

John--i have not forgotten--i could not find the box u sent me with the address on it Embarassed but now have it ready to go to the mail store--good thing i ain't in the donor organ shipping biz more and faster  301330

spart--sorry no chat time--later when it gets too hot to be outdoors--and it will--promise Twisted Evil

clay---u been to the range yet???

cj--how's the truck coming together???

jb--where da fuk r u?????

so it looks like painting,fencing, tree trimming, roofing, wiring, insulating and plumbing are on the next priority list, followed by 3 engine swaps, 1 ac compressor & windshield wiper delay pump/board(actually first after the yard and some tilling)---and misc. other things --crap--i need a job more and faster  301330

oh and i enclosed an old 2 tier cart from a ancient metal fab factory for the wire welder(inside) and the old hitachi 15 in miter saw on top--hinged doors and all--used the skin off an old water heater i had saved for several years

the trailer wiring got a little involved due to my anal nature and design--i ran old garden hose for my conduit--had to drill 3/16 holes all down the passenger side for the wire tie hangers--fishing wire or pulling wire thru any pipe type object is hard work no matter what u use---i didn't want wires crossing under the trailer so each side got it's own set--markers, brakes and all--still gotta get those 3 little markers for the rear being's it is 102 wide--not gonna be easy to place them due to the ramp set up--thinking some of those led bullets--only need 3 red dot to be legal

i wonder if i'll ever get to tinker on the motorcycle---me thinks about the first time i say fukitol--time 4 a break more and faster  301330

be safe
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

more and faster  Empty Re: more and faster

Post by hardtailjohn Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:24 am

Amazing how busy a guy can get...then more shit gets stacked on. hahah
    I'm just glad I don't have to deal with the damned snakes...that'd be the breaking point with this kid!!!!! affraid I'd rather have the cold!
    Hang in there JD...
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

Post by spartman Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:20 pm

That reminds me I gotta get my mower going again, or find another one.

I am NOT gonna do this yard with a push mower. Screw that shit.

Gotta get it loaded up and taken to a welder and have some of the deck welded back up on it.

Basically spend more money.

Did get a camera working on the chicken coop so if ya wanna see the inside of the coop go here:

www.justin.tv/spartman719

Weather is supposed to be real nice this weekend, supposed to clean out the old cougar and get it ready to sell/junk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:09 am