fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

storm near spart's

Admin
    Admin

storm near spart's

Post by Admin on Tue May 08, 2012 8:05 am

just saw some vid from mitchell SD---pretty heavy hail

hope the damage missed ya Steve

weird thing this weather--yesterday morn there were a bunch sycamore leaves on the ground, just like after hail--but it was the only thing showing any damage--i am still pondering that one :?:

spartman
    Admin

Re: storm near spart's

Post by spartman on Tue May 08, 2012 8:45 am

Mitchell is about 100 miles south of me so I didnt get any nasty stuff that day.

We got a bunch of rain but no hail that I could see but parts of WTN had golfball sized hail, was a very narrow band I guess.

The ex and the kid live in Mitchell but sounds like the only thing that happened for them was her mom's windshield got knocked out by the hail.

Gonna go visit the kid Thursday, who knows maybe we will come back with a hail damaged car from one of the dealerships for cheap.

Saw a news story last night where a guy got a 45,000 dollar truck for half price cause of the hail.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Wed May 09, 2012 12:10 pm

they put dimples in golf balls for improved flight---y not cars???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:49 am