fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

2 posters

gf had a oh ohooo kinda bad day

CJ,s 67 F100
    CJ,s 67 F100

gf had a oh ohooo kinda bad day Empty gf had a oh ohooo kinda bad day

Post by CJ,s 67 F100 Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:53 pm

First she went to lunch late. Her 06 Kia started heating up coming back to work. She went back to work and forgot about it. After work she started home and it heated up fast so she pulled into a station 1 block from her work. Put 4 quarters in the water/gas machine. Nothing. She drove back to work and went in and all she could find to hold water was a vase for some flowers. She tried to pour it in but splashed half of it on the ground. She put the cap back on and drove 2 blocks and it died. Wouldn't start. Then she calls me and told me this 1 min. story in 15 min.
    After it died she raised the hood and discovered she had poured the water in the engine. I told her to call a wrecker and Christian Brothers Automotive. Then I drove across Dallas during rush hour and arrived the same time as the wrecker. The next day Christian Bros. changed the oil and filter let it run and changed it again. The engine is fine but she needed a new radiator. Hers had a big crack in the top tank. Total bill was $1,300. She said forget the Radiator. Her son came with a car dolly and towed it to his house. He got a radiator from some Co. in Desoto Tx, for $150 and she is back on the road. She asked me why I wasn't giving her hell for being such a DA and I told her she was beating herself up so bad it wouldn't be any fun.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

gf had a oh ohooo kinda bad day Empty Re: gf had a oh ohooo kinda bad day

Post by Admin Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:05 pm

dang---parts are crazy high--1 of the younger brothers bought a 2003 saab 9-5 sometime back--got a quote on spark plugs--450 + for the parts and close to 800 installed

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:16 pm