fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

4 posters

Good Gun Trade

CJ,s 67 F100
    CJ,s 67 F100

Good Gun Trade Empty Good Gun Trade

Post by CJ,s 67 F100 Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:18 pm

My cousin from east Texas called this morning and asked how I would trade my Tokarev, 1940's model in 7.62-25 for a Mac 90 7.62-39 with a milled receiver. I told him I didn't have a Tokarev but used to years ago. He told me I put it in his gun safe in 1988. He had shot the Mac 90 thinking he wanted it and said it shot great and was very accurate hitting a paper plate at 100 yards with iron sites but he had no use for it as he had a AR. He said the guy really wanted my Tokarev and ammo so I said just trade it any way he could from even on up. He called back and said my Mac 90 with a receipt and some boot was in his gun safe. I had a Mac 90 with a milled receiver I had to sell in the divorce so this is great for me. It has to be the ugliest AK 47 ever made but that wooden thumb hole stock fits me and is comfortable. Also when the Chinese take over I can use their ammo against them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Good Gun Trade Empty Re: Good Gun Trade

Post by Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:23 pm

when?????

too late--they already own the US
    CJ,s 67 F100
    CJ,s 67 F100

Post by CJ,s 67 F100 Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Update, I just got a call from another cousin who looked at my new to me gun. He said it was not a milled receiver but one of the best stamped ones he had ever seen. Oh well I just want to get my hands on it. Pretty good trade considering I forgot I even had a Tokerev to start with. I'm going to check his gun safe next trip down and see if I forgot anything else. Yea JD they own a bunch of the USA, wonder what the new name will be? United States of China? China East? Short dong Nobamason?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:08 pm

that's a good trade for sure

have u seen the pics of the empty cities over in china??

i would move to siberia in a heartbeat--get some sled dogs and a fat woman or two Very Happy
    CJ,s 67 F100
    CJ,s 67 F100

Post by CJ,s 67 F100 Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:10 pm

I havn't seen any empty Cities in China pics. Detroit pics was bad enough for me
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:44 pm

CJ,s 67 F100
    CJ,s 67 F100

Post by CJ,s 67 F100 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:16 pm

I was going to go see my new to me gun today but my deep freeze took a shit and I had to buy one with my diesel and 7.62x39 money. I did not want a new deep freeze for Christmas. Good thing is I'm going to shoot the shit outta the old one before the scrapper gets it. That should lower my frustration level on this matter. Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:18 pm

man--that is bad news---seems like there is an appliance failure epidemic going about--i wash a load and wet vac the puddle in the catch pan--then repeat--can't buy a washer for under 4 bills worth a squat--next will be hand washed in the tub--just like i have done b4--no biggie--can't afford to hunt and save the meat--can't afford the extra electricity to power a deep freeze----ain't whinin'---lookin' forward to every second of every minute of every day cuz it's just that much closer to the reward--and it's 1-2-3 whatr we fightin 4--don't know and don't give a damn next stop is??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? lol!
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

Post by spartman Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Damn, wish I wouldnt have read this post.

Now that funky mojo is gonna f(ck me in the arse.

LOL

Just be glad we still have some time to enjoy this christmas before the assholes in govt fuck it all up.
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Admin wrote:man--that is bad news---seems like there is an appliance failure epidemic going about--i wash a load and wet vac the puddle in the catch pan--then repeat--can't buy a washer for under 4 bills worth a squat--next will be hand washed in the tub--just like i have done b4--no biggie--can't afford to hunt and save the meat--can't afford the extra electricity to power a deep freeze----ain't whinin'---lookin' forward to every second of every minute of every day cuz it's just that much closer to the reward--and it's 1-2-3 whatr we fightin 4--don't know and don't give a damn next stop is??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? lol!

Country Joe MsDonald is still doing that song,haha.
    Hey JD, probably a pump seal on that washer, takes only a couple minutes to pull the whole shell right up off the machine and expose all the workings. Take a look, might be something real simple like a hose. If it's the pump seal, new pump isn't bad, last one I did was 10 years ago and seems like $30-$40.
    My dryer is on the fritz, might dry a load and maybe have to re-start it a dozen times. It also has to cool down to restart so I think it's one of the thermal limiters, gotta pull it out and have a looksee. Not too bad a job IIRC. I do remember doing a drum drive belt on one and I'll throw a dryer away before I tackle that again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:26 pm

good call there ,JB----it's not an easy in and out for the machine, so it's just gonna have to be what it is for awhile--done that dryer belt too, one time, what a mechanical nightmare

kinda wish i had one of those old maytag wringer type machine, like i grew up using--no bull--that was one of my chores as a child--used homemade lye soap that had to be grated with a cheese grater by hand--yep - that was my job,too--that old soap will make a miscue with the grate sting like, well like anything

CJ,s 67 F100
    CJ,s 67 F100

Post by CJ,s 67 F100 Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:12 am

Damn JD your gonna be down at the river beaten em on a rock next Good Gun Trade 301330
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:05 am

are there any rivers clean enough to wash anything in????

the next step is a life where no clothing required--no bleeding fecked up cars or trucks to screw your day up--no guns for stupids to do evil with--mostly just no evil beings allowed period

thankfully this experiment gone horribly wrong on this prison planet that was supposed to be a holiday retreat is nearing an end--i have been lucky and blessed----let it roll
    CJ,s 67 F100
    CJ,s 67 F100

Post by CJ,s 67 F100 Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:33 am

Just wash em upstream of the herd! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:16 pm