fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

live and in person

Admin
    Admin

live and in person

Post by Admin on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:49 am

after nearly a decade, finally had the pleasure of shaking Mr. Jones' hand---my apology for running late Mr C---next time i will see to sticking to the plan better--wish we would've had the day instead of the hour

i know the rest of the crew is top shelf and the meetings will happen in good time--whatever the bad is, i thank the big guy for the friends i have been blessed with via the electronic age machines--now to get that flux capacitor up and running

it was a longish day--lots of windshield time and rainy roads

after seeing CJ and Miss Becky, we went to my brother's house( he was in NW KS enjoying the blizzard) and had a visit and dinner with all the rest of the family-minus one nephew and his missus, due to them being at home, in Italy--the country--not Italy,TX--lol and the youngest brother's wife, who needed a little down time--great family, friends and food--a guy could ask for more, but why??

we had left the five dogs in the house due to the weather--would've left the door open otherwise--the only damages were 1 shredded blanket, a cd or 2 and some pee spots--not bad for a 12 hr lockdown--there is definitely a dog door coming soon--sheesh

have moved 4 of the numerous junkers around in the yard--breaking out a new garden spot that gets some better sun--trees have grown and the sun has moved around a bit since last year--got the 72 F100 skidded up on the trailer--no running gear or drive train--amazing how heavy those things are--gonna break out the air tools and reduce the footprint a bit-the thing is in better shape --rust wise--than i have given it credit for--still a lot of good sheet metal there, along with window glass and such

well, that being more than i've said, in one sitting, in a while, gonna sit around and watch a race and chill--ma and pa don't travel that well in rain (stole that outta some song- can't merember the tune right now-mem bank mal-fukshun)

:great:

CJ,s 67 F100

Re: live and in person

Post by CJ,s 67 F100 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:05 am

It was good finally meeting you and the Mrs. Lets try and do that more than once every decade, OK? lol Glad you made it home ok. How did the lawn rake work out for you? Thanks again for the pecans. I plan to enjoy some of them this Friday when I'm off work. Guess our meeting got my interest up in the 67 again. I walked around it and ran my hand down it's good side while thinking of the best paln of action. Becky asked me what I wanted to look for in a house and I told her a big 4 car garage. lol
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:04 am

no house--a shop with room for 6 rigs, woodshop and bb goal--living quarters overhead cheers

yes--it will be more often, the traveling is still kinda rough on my back--gotta get the van on the road with ac--then i can hangout in the back when on the road

the sweeper works great, after i re-configured all the adjustables on it--added some weight and studded the drive wheels so it would grip this old sandy soil--that sucker will pick up boots and cans--no sweat--gets the dog poo,too(with 5 in the yard--that is a major issue Twisted Evil )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:34 am