fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Some crooked people

71ford100
    71ford100

Some crooked people Empty Some crooked people

Post by 71ford100 Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:05 pm

I have been pursuing a lease on 1000 acres of dryland wheat ground south of Wheatland. Half is state ground and half is deeded ground with the deeded ground owner having the state lease. The owner is an elderly lady that bought this place years ago as an investment property for her son to run cattle on (yes this is wheat ground don't ask me). Anyways she knows next to nothing about farming and the guy that sold her this place years ago also kept "farming" it. Several interesting things came up but what shocked me is I asked about her annual production yields and she stated that she didn't really know because the renter told her several years ago that grain elevators no longer do weight tickets when they buy wheat. First of she is dumb to believe that but second of all who would lie to an old lady to line their pockets. I'm sure that most of the wheat was sold under his name and never split into shares like it should have been so he could report to her any yield he wanted to split that and keep whatever did better....just can't believe people.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:11 am