fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

fall 2013

Admin
    Admin

fall 2013

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:48 pm

nice here today---i see some chilly temps for the northern tier - ya'll bundle up up thar lol! 

all is well here--still breaking down this kidney stone--a literal pain in the side and i am growing impatient, but ain't got much other recourse but to wait it out--got some herbal remedy stone breaker -- 70% grain alcohol and some herbal tincture and a bunch of other capsules--seems like every drink of water has a couple of pills in it---ahh--human life  

71ford100

Re: fall 2013

Post by 71ford100 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:40 pm

What fall are you talking about its winter time! Allen has been sending me pictures of snow from Buffalo down past Casper. I heard Riverton got it pretty good and over a foot in places. It is a balmy 41 here and cloudy!
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Yah, waiting for our "Indian Summer" here! It was 23 here this morning, and the leaves are starting to turn. Cows are at the gates, wanting in from range. Figures...they can't wait to get out, then can't wait to get back in!! We will bring them in on the 1st.
    They got like 6" of snow up in Glacier Park, but we haven't seen any here at the house. That's ok, as I still have round bales in the field...so let's hope it holds out a few more days!
    JD...that stone has been a real bummer! I feel for ya!! I haven't had to deal with that one..but have talked to those that have.....not fun!
    Lance, we'll be heading down through your stompin' grounds sometime next month... gonna run to NE and see our Granddaughter for a little while.... if you're anywhere on the way there or back?
    71ford100

Post by 71ford100 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:34 pm

John I'm working out of Wheatland so it depends on what way you go. All my stuff is down in Burns. My cellular phone number is three zero seven two one four three eight one three, the work cell is 307- three three one zero zero zero four!
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:01 am

Cool! We're not sure just when or even just what route we'll take....but we'd like to shoot through Buffalo and spend the night at the Occidental, then cruise on down the rest of the way the next day... we NEED out of here for a little while! If we're anywhere near, we'll holler!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:27 am

man--the black hills got slammed--hope JB is ok and everyone else also

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:23 pm