fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

quakies

Admin
    Admin

quakies

Post by Admin on Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:30 pm

there has been a string of small temblors in the north texas and oklahoma region for a good while. the past couple of weeks has seen quite a few in the north texas space. there have been several within 30 miles of the house, but since the passing of the mama dog--she was tuned to storms and earthquakes-- i usually have to read about them. not so last week. found out thru the news it was a 3.7 or such. anyway, i was sitting at the command center and felt something moving the floor, all the dogs were asleep, no traffic on the highway and no wind--i looked in the commode and the water was shifting like it does when the wind is up.

pull those belts tight and get up on the wheel. WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

hardtailjohn

Re: quakies

Post by hardtailjohn on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:37 pm

I've only felt a few.... not really something I care to experience a lot of. Mother Nature WILL have the last word! haha
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:13 pm

I felt a few pretty good shakers in AK and one in Washington. Never felt the one 100 miles away a couple days ago. Pretty rare for SD to get a shaker.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:26 pm