fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

3 posters

My stepson

willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

My stepson Empty My stepson

Post by willowbilly3 Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:34 pm

I gotta tell you about this young man, the youngest of my stepkids Danny. He was a chubby kid and just got bigger every year. By the time he was a Junior he weighed in somewhere around 350 and didn't do much. He was always a likeable and good natured sort, never met a stranger. A couple years ago, I think while he was a senior he decided to loose weight so he could join the navy. It took him a year or so but he lost more than half of his weight and got down to 160, and got in the navy. He graduated boot camp with top honors (like 4 men from 600 get that honor) Last week he went in for surgery to get rid of the extra skin. They lopped of 10 pounds of loose hide. I guess it is pretty painfull and it will be a month before he can do much. I haven't seen him in 7 years and one of the parts of the Seattle trip I really look foreward to is visiting him. He is stationed at Bremerton. My dad was a navy man (WWII), he would be proud.
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

My stepson Empty Re: My stepson

Post by hardtailjohn Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:12 am

Wow!! Great story and he sounds like quite the guy!! Enjoy your visit and tell him "thanks"!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:29 pm

ouch!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content