fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

ard-ville hit london news

Admin
    Admin

ard-ville hit london news

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:20 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2588870/Devastated-family-claims-police-officer-shot-dog-no-reason-called-killing-awesome.html

ya gotta keep them animals in check

i wouldn't like it, but if there is a snarler in my yard it won't be for long

hardtailjohn

Re: ard-ville hit london news

Post by hardtailjohn on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:16 pm

Yikes...that's a tough one...I can see both sides. I loved our Pitt. All the while I delivered fuel to the farms in WA, I worried more about the blue heelers than any other dog....they gave no warning...just snuck up and attacked!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:59 pm

yep John--i agree tough call either way--agree 'bout the dang heelers,too  Twisted Evil 

willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:52 pm

hardtailjohn wrote:Yikes...that's a tough one...I can see both sides.  I loved our Pitt.  All the while I delivered fuel to the farms in WA, I worried more about the blue heelers than any other dog....they gave no warning...just snuck up and attacked!
    Those blue heelers are the most worthless critter God ever breathed life into. Anytime you are around one, just carry a big stick and hit him as hard as you can if he comes close. You can't hurt them.
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:12 pm

Yeah, I bet there is another side to the story, not that it justifys the insensitive cop. People who own pits love them, everyone else is jittery as hell about having them around. I think if you own one, you have to take responsible dog ownership to a higher level. Which means the cops should have never been called out by neighbors, nor should the dog have been in a yard where it could handily jump the fence at will. Boohoohoo go the poor innocent dog owners. Why the hell didn't they have a high privacy fence to keep the dog in? They are just as responsible for the whole ugly situation.
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:36 pm

If yer gonna keep dogs, especially in town, then ya gotta have a proper fence. Dogs of course are territorial critters and will always defend theirs.
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:54 pm

The way the keep saying "garden fence" it almost makes me wonder if it's not inside a regular fence????

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:14 am