fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

2 posters

sprung spring u say??

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

sprung spring u say?? Empty sprung spring u say??

Post by Admin Fri May 09, 2014 1:32 pm

so it sprung then sprang back  sprung spring u say?? 301330 

looks like snow up north--sheesh

been busy and good here---got the rider going--lot's of fine tuning after the basic machine work--measurements and eyeballing was on target--beat on pulleys are good to go--18 hp twin is rockin' along

got peppers, squash, maters and eggplant in the ground--even got a wittle bitty mater on 1 plant--relocated a volunteer pecan tree and put an ornamental tree from a container in the real dirt--paying for all that today--posthole diggers and red clay are hard on this current form of mine--  sprung spring u say?? 301330  got a sandstone ridge just under the surface--it hits back  Twisted Evil 

been getting cotched up on stuff that got back burned for the last however long it's been--the past don't seem to mind if it don't get merembered and i don't seem to have the time to worry about time that don't make no difference to the present--whatever is in front of me gets the attn--life is good cuz that's the only way it can be :great: 

hummingbirds are in abundance along with the cardinals--saw a baltimore oriole pair the other day--no robins yet

play music and have fun--it's only the moment that matters

santa 
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

sprung spring u say?? Empty Re: sprung spring u say??

Post by hardtailjohn Sat May 10, 2014 2:33 pm

We're beatin' posts in the ground here too...but hydraulic pounder. Damned good thing too.... I had one that I moved 4' trying to get off a rock.... I'd have hated to have been doing that by hand...the rock was about 16" down.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed May 14, 2014 7:59 am

crazy weather--days with 3 seasons--more clothes changing than mountain living--ain't boring, that's for sure

:great: 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed May 14, 2014 8:10 am

i plumb forgot about putting the new fan in the sebring--which requires dis-assembly of the biggest portion of the snout--then tracking down the failed relays--and machining the fan housing to fit the radiator--and replacing all the bolts the previous so called "mickey"anics left out--now to recharge the ac--fingers crossed---speaking of--have u checked the freon prices of late---wow--sorry mfer's--just more misery factor crap from the govt that ain't for much longer  cheers 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:48 am