fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

3 posters

My Long Rant

71ford100
    71ford100

My Long Rant Empty My Long Rant

Post by 71ford100 Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:59 pm

So I haven't published my bitch story lately....a while back some fucker got ahold of my bank information so I had to go to Cheyenne fill out paperwork saying I didn't steal my own money and spent it in Japan.... get my money back a couple of days later and it disappeared again! Bank preallowed a bunch of stuff and didn't bother to tell me so had to fill out four more pages of didn't do it! At least they let me write my car payment and paid it while they were getting my money back.

My other gripe damn women buying equipment for yard art! Went to an auction saturday first time in a long time I didn't even bid on anything. So to make myself feel better went and talked with an 87 year old neighbor (WWII vet too) who isn't doing very well and bought a tractor off of him and a junkpile that has 2 really nice IH K series grills in it. It's sad we are losing all our WWII vets 10 more years and they will all be about gone.
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

My Long Rant Empty Re: My Long Rant

Post by AlleyCat Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:47 pm

Sorry to here about that. I'd like to take the identity theft scum, douse them gas and chuck a road flare at them.
    19674x4
    19674x4

Post by 19674x4 Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:38 pm

we shoulda dropped a bigger bomb.............
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:32 pm

I'll add to the rant. Went and had my taxes done. Like everyone else I was hoping for a refund. Wrong. I owe the feds and locals a total of $1500. What fucked me was having to cash out some bonds to stay afloat last year. No days off any time soon. My Long Rant Icon_cry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:28 am