fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

3 posters

epic weather

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

epic weather Empty epic weather

Post by Admin Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:29 am

wow---this is a major deep freeze and the word is that extremes will continue

bundle up and be safe

hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

epic weather Empty Re: epic weather

Post by hardtailjohn Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:50 am

Finally warming here.... relatively speaking. Was up to 10 today...felt really nice!  Shocked  Now, let's hope we get some snow!! Got folks calling for sleigh rides and I still don't have any snow to speak of. My better half departs Wed, for NE until the 20th, so I guess I get to grab one of the neighbor kids to help if we do get some snow......
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Shit!!!! 42 and rain today....and it's going to keep going that way from what it looks like. Only a couple cold days in the middle of next week....... so much for income from sleigh rides this year. Mad 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:24 am

dang it John--that sux--we still had enuff snow for a sleigh until yesterday--maybe you can sell some wagon rides or fit some wheels on the sleigh---these days it's lemons or lemonade, it seems--but the good thing is lemons have many healing properties--well, the real ones that ain't been modified for commercial production--ah--life on earth--but--the times they are a changing--and, for that i am grateful----it snowed in cairo,eygpt for the first time in over a 100 years--go figure,eh??
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:17 am

The worst part is when it's froze like it did here earlier, and it rains on it, the whole mess turns to ice, so that we don't want to risk having a horse (pregnant mare) fall..... ohwell...guess I'll just work in the shop and behave myself! Wink
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

Post by spartman Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:01 am

Friggen cold up here lately.

Would be nice to warm up above freezing long enough to thaw out my outside hydrant, that I stupidly left on with a closed sprayer.

DOH
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Got down to 39 last night... and then down to about 30 tonight...can you say Skating Rink????!!! My legs and back are sore from keeping my balance!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 am

i was checking the temps and the western part of montana looked kinda balmy compared to the eastern part

it is gonna be a confusing weather year--mother earth has had all she can take--clean up and healing in progress--the times they are a changing and help is on the way---wooooo hooooo  cheers 
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:26 am

It was 49 yesterday...... 9 this morning. It's supposed to be cold today and tomorrow, then back up in the 40's..... we NEED some snow or we're gonna be dry this summer!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 am