fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

3 posters

the reason ya saved that???????

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

the reason ya saved that??????? Empty the reason ya saved that???????

Post by Admin Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:27 pm

after fighting with the drive pulley on the 11 hp b&s and using 2 different pullers--a 3 jaw and a old 2 way with bolts thru the holes i drilled in the pulley--i got the blasted thing off--a little warped, to be sure  the reason ya saved that??????? 301330 -- i needed something anvil like with a big hole, so i could drop the pulley spindle thru it--aha--spied the old scout bell housing i have been moving for 20 yrs--worked like a charm--pulley is straight and true--woohoo  cheers 

not as lucky as jb--i gotta drill ALL the holes -- ah well--always been a good ho driller  santa 
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

the reason ya saved that??????? Empty Re: the reason ya saved that???????

Post by hardtailjohn Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:40 am

I usually figure out why I'd been saving something like that about 2 days AFTER I get pissed and get rid of it! the reason ya saved that??????? 301330 
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Mon May 05, 2014 10:39 pm

I just scored a free 12 horse Briggs. It's in an old Murray. The po broke off the bolt in the shifter trying to change the belt, then broke a tap off. I could weld the shifter back on but I don't really need another mower, especially not a stickshift. I've got 2 in the shed that work fine, haven't started either one in a couple years.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:23 am