fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

5 posters

Lookin' for some Bump parts......

hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Lookin' for some Bump parts...... Empty Lookin' for some Bump parts......

Post by hardtailjohn Wed May 14, 2014 12:35 am

I'd rather send one of you guys money, than someone I don't know..... A while ago I had a kid help me feed while I was doing something else..... at any rate, when he left, I found the accelerator pedal in my '70 Ford PU sitting funny.... somehow, he broke the housing where it goes through the firewall. It's just a potmetal housing so it wasn't that tough but I never saw that before. At any rate, if any of you have one that you'd want to part with in trade for cash...I'm you're huckleberry! Need the rod and all...pedal would be peachy, but if not, don't worry.
    Thanks!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Lookin' for some Bump parts...... Empty Re: Lookin' for some Bump parts......

Post by Admin Wed May 14, 2014 7:54 am

i will look in and around--it's a mystery how some things can get broke when being operated by some humans  scratch 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu May 15, 2014 1:40 pm

HTJ--i have that assembly--gonna spray it and clear a path(the cab has/is dry storage)--get it out later today or tomorrow--it's a freebie--u still want that grease gun?? i'll box 'em together--need to check the weight for shipping--prob around 15 lb based on like items at northern tool

later
     Very Happy 
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Thu May 15, 2014 7:42 pm

The 6 cylinder ones are different from the V8 ones
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri May 16, 2014 10:17 pm

appreciate the heads yup---some further info would be in order--yeah---different how and will they work or what---don't be a downer if ya ain't got the cure bitch Lookin' for some Bump parts...... 301330 

fuck--drill a fukin hole--so what--gonna kill the truck --ya reckon?????

off fuckin dah lol! 

just a fuckin pedal from ford and they made a different one for each edsel combo sheesh--3 or 4 combos--that's why i went rogue 20 freakin yrs ago -- fuk ford and all those religions--drills--duck yeah ductttt tape and baling wire--go on down the road with all that special shit--make it work and send the special folks a little telegram

ya got a secret--share it or fuk it--- scratch study :great: Lookin' for some Bump parts...... 301330 lol! Sad 
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Fri May 16, 2014 10:19 pm

The 6 cyl ones offset more to the right but should work ok with linkage rod if you have eliminated the trapeze.
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Sat May 17, 2014 10:11 am

JD, you hittin the hooch again?
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Sat May 17, 2014 2:39 pm

Have grinder, and torch....it will fit...... Lookin' for some Bump parts...... 301330 
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Sun May 18, 2014 3:35 am

If memory serves me correctly a pedal from a dentside will work too.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:00 pm

ha--no hooch--just a 3d outburst--  Lookin' for some Bump parts...... 301330 

HTJ--the packages finally got sent today
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

Post by spartman Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:49 am

Wonder if you could convert it over to a cable version from a newer truck or even from a car?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:57 am

yes to the cable version  :great: minor mods and good to go

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:30 am