fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

3 posters

Hey JD

willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Hey JD Empty Hey JD

Post by willowbilly3 Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:54 am

Ain't heard from yous for a few days, you didn't get sucked up and sent to Kansas did you?
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Hey JD Empty Re: Hey JD

Post by hardtailjohn Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:10 pm

I was just wondering the same thing...saw OK got hit with a few twisters yesterday....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:49 am

hey guys--sorry for the lapse---between the outdoors and what goes on in my head--it's been busy--all is well--except the killer blooms came out and put me in bed--fragrance is deadly it seems--i was on the alert so the attack was minimal--just this one bush with white flowers that seems to be the culprit--and they smell so good--ah--well--such is life(this time around)--more later--thanks for asking--even email and fb have been not attended to properly

just a boneheaded man with boneheaded dogs leading a boneheaded life Hey JD 301330
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:48 pm

Glad to hear it JD...even though it sounds like it wasn't a bowl of cherries! We started today at 3:30am with a wolf stalk...just got to finally sit down to eat supper at 10pm..never did get to work in the shop...all calves/cows. One set of twins and the cow abandons one...so we went to get her in, and she abandons the other...now we can't find it. Last we saw, it was running up into the woods. Hope it doesn't become "coyote bait!! The cow is sorta taking the other calf, so we'll see. Dropped 6 calves out of 5 cows in less than half an hour... sure brought up the "average"!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:50 am

sounds to me like i might have a bowl of sumthin--compared to crawlin out the fart sak at 3 am--but the adrenaline from a wolf hunt can kick pretty hard Hey JD 301330

we have dodged the damaging storms so far--fair amounts of rain--saw the mountains were getting late shot of ski material

some of these weather systems are massive

jh--sounds like a good litter ya got--funny how some are better mothers--do i recall seeing some angus based breed in some of your pics???

just insomniacing tonite--can't stay in the bed very long---got too many ducks to git lined up so's to be ready for the big event later this year--i feel sure that when it's all over and done, that we will meet, and a good meet it will be--gotta take one of the critters in for some female plumbing adjustments at 10 am--guess i am a nervous nellie

don't protest in the presence of the SS---they can now arrest u on felony charges--wtf!!!!!!!!!!

the holy ones themselves--whiskey sotted,drug sniffin skirt chasers--traveled to good old Ardmore to question ted nugent---looks like a no harm no foul kinda deal

anywho--10 4 and roger that---over ☀

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:36 pm