fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

5 posters

other forums

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

other forums Empty other forums

Post by Admin Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:47 am

namely the 1 we have to thank for meeting one another, appears to be having on line tribulations--really sorry that has happened--i have saved some tech stuff from there--would advise the same if there is any u want or need
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

other forums Empty Re: other forums

Post by willowbilly3 Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:41 pm

What kind of problems? I just popped in and it looked ok. I didn't log in though. I've been going back to FTE for a few months. Ken sold it off a few years ago and it seems pretty normal. But just like Keith's place it is over ran by shortbus window lickers who shouldn't be allowed near tools, or computers.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:43 pm

looks like server issues and the like---near the bottom of the gen disc page is a thread about board issues--my guess is the admin is busy--i hardly ever log in and hadn't had any issues, but at some point they were going to the old run board page

i hit fte from time to time--usually when it pops up on a search--there is so much good about so many forums--even find new 2 me ones all the time--my bookmark file is a tad overwhelming at times--i never did like "filing"
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

Post by spartman Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Havent gone over there for quite awhile.

If it dies it dies.

I would have/could have offered to take on some of the computer duties over there but, fuck it.

Besides if I were given powers to moderate, I would be unpopular fast.

I dont play well with others, specially ones who should have been drowned at birth......
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:43 am

spartman wrote:Havent gone over there for quite awhile.

If it dies it dies.

I would have/could have offered to take on some of the computer duties over there but, fuck it.

Besides if I were given powers to moderate, I would be unpopular fast.

I dont play well with others, specially ones who should have been drowned at birth......

I heard that. That's kinda why I had to quit going there. Plus Keith got all wacked out at me because I said something here that he was eavesdropping on.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:18 am

live and let live--ya gotta let those things go--they eat on ya

send love, forgiveness and blessings to the ones that grind on ya--it works for both you and them
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Admin wrote:live and let live--ya gotta let those things go--they eat on ya

send love, forgiveness and blessings to the ones that grind on ya--it works for both you and them

And then if that don't work..... walk over there and kick them square in the ass just as hard as you can! lol!
    I hear ya, JD... but damn, it's tough to do that sometimes!!!

Haven't gone over there for a looooooong time... didn't figure they needed any of my input and I don't need any from there either. It was one of those sites that had me "wound up" all the time, and it wasn't hurting anyone 'cept me... so easy way out is to drop it like a hot spud and move on! Besides, anything I need, I can find here!!
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Admin wrote:live and let live--ya gotta let those things go--they eat on ya

I went over there last year and sent Keith a PM but never heard back.
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

Post by spartman Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Only time I think of em over there is if someone mentions it.

Oh well.

Im not much more than dissapointed about the whole thing.

I thought I had helped quite a bit over there, but apparently I didnt get my nose brown enough.

I guess Im gonna treat it like a dog, I cant eat it, I cant screw it, so I just pissed on it and walked away.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:56 am

i,too,am guilty of everything mentioned above--in fact, probably more so than anyone--it's all water gone down the river---life--what a trip Very Happy
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:18 am

I checked in over there a couple weeks ago. Yakked with a few other olders that I've had some good bullshit sessions with in the past. Did some reading but kinda got tired pretty quick. Way too many idjits that can't figure out which end of the screwtwister you're supposed to hold.
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:46 pm

AlleyCat wrote:I checked in over there a couple weeks ago. Yakked with a few other olders that I've had some good bullshit sessions with in the past. Did some reading but kinda got tired pretty quick. Way too many idjits that can't figure out which end of the screwtwister you're supposed to hold.

I think that was about the end for me, some chicken little halfwit would run out, turn a bolt or two and run back to the computer like oh, oh, I just broke off a bolt because I turned it the wrong way, what do I do now? Of course it didn't help that I was whiskeyed up a little at the time. He had a totally dufus avatar picture of himself and I asked him what it would take for him to change it.
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:00 pm

I started a thread over there about my 67 back when I joined. I checked on it and yes it's still there. In a couple weeks after my kid heads off to college I'm gonna drag the 67 back home and bolt it together. No paint job, no fancy extras just bolt a bunch of stuff together to build a running, riding truck. I'm gonna post pics and describe what's going on in terms a mechanic would understand. Ought to fook with a few minds. I need a second buggy since my 96 is starting to show it's age and needs work that can't be finished over a weekend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:37 am