fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

3 posters

Never leave your shop doors unlocked.....

hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Never leave your shop doors unlocked..... Empty Never leave your shop doors unlocked.....

Post by hardtailjohn Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:07 pm

We came home last night, intending to unload a carriage (in a frikken downpour!!) and when Kate opened up the shop door, there sat the neighbor's forklift.... and he brought me another lathe... Monarch 21x65 Shocked . Just what I needed...to go along with the Mueller 22x60 he brought me last winter... guess it's time for a line shaft to run both of them... Cool

The Monarch:

Never leave your shop doors unlocked..... P1010013

Never leave your shop doors unlocked..... P1010014

Never leave your shop doors unlocked..... P1010015

The Mueller:

Never leave your shop doors unlocked..... P1010018

Never leave your shop doors unlocked..... P1010020

The Mueller has almost no wear on it at all! The only problem is that when he headed down here with it last year, he dropped it off the forklift, breaking the legs and some handwheels, and the flatbelt drive adapters... but that can all be fixed...

Never leave your shop doors unlocked..... P1010021

The Monarch has been ridden hard and put up wet a few times, but it's still as tight as new. They really knew how to build stuff way back when. It came with a bunch of tooling and goodies, so I gotta sort through it and see what I got. At any rate, I'm "lathe poor" now....
    JH
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

Never leave your shop doors unlocked..... Empty Re: Never leave your shop doors unlocked.....

Post by spartman Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:22 pm

DAAAAMMMMNNNN

If that were me it would be that the neighbor came over and TOOK stuff out of my garage.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Never leave your shop doors unlocked..... Empty Re: Never leave your shop doors unlocked.....

Post by Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:37 pm

that is sooo cool----now i know who to have make some parts--yesirebob Very Happy
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:25 pm

There ya go JD! Seems I got some "machine tools" from you that will go along with that well too! Cool Gotta switch motors for right now, as the Monarch has a 3ph motor and I don't have 3ph back here, but the Mueller had a really nice 2hp single phaze 220V motor, so that may just wind up powering both of them on a line shaft...if I can get the right deal on some hangars.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:15 pm

need somebody up in the northeast to lookout 4 ya---when i was appraising, those old things were hanging in so many old buildings---AC might find a lead on them?????

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:38 pm