fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

4 posters

enjoyable tv

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

enjoyable tv Empty enjoyable tv

Post by Admin Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:23 am

animal planet sponsored shows that have taken a lead spot in my much reduced time allotted to the boobish tube---river monsters--this cat gets to travel the entire world and fish--just lately a show on catfish from chernobyl (sp)(sue me--lol) great scenery and adventures that aren't scripted--2 thumbs up cheers

wild west alaska--gun shop based story line--caught an episode late last nite--local gal goes on deer hunt in brown bear country--gun shop guy is her "guide"--pretty much a trip into the lion's den to snatch some food out of the jaws of death themselves--neato custom rifle to boot--another 2tu-- cheers

not an plan, but the cajun pawn is a good'un 2

hardly ever watch any of the news--local or whatever--it is just so much propaganda--and beware that crap they pass of for kids shows--that stuff has all kinds of subliminal crapola

so it basicly boils down to huntin', fishin' and racin'--can't find any problem with that kinda stuff to keep one occupied ☀
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

enjoyable tv Empty Re: enjoyable tv

Post by Admin Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:27 am

ps--also found espn3 on the web--had a choice of nhra quals from houston live or the nationwide race from richmond live--so i switched back n forth for a bit then saw the end of the left turn guys--cuzin carl was guest commentator--vroom vroom Smile
    71ford100
    71ford100

Post by 71ford100 Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:17 am

River monsters is a good one! CMT has a spin off station called pure country that plays older music videos (80's 90's).
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

Post by spartman Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:26 am

whuts the link to the espn3 then?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:49 pm

hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:09 pm

We been watching alot of Holmes on Holmes... and Holmes Inspection... Mike Holmes kinda restores my faith in mankind.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:42 am

amen to holmes---he is my kind of guy--i would have enjoyed the opportunity to work with him

John-what's the larch supply like these days??--it's time to re-floor this home--i sure do like the larch look--after u showed that barn--i fell for the stuff big time--it would be nice to know the history of the wood that i use--the ground where it grew and who tended the land it grew on--that sort of thing--weird--yes--it fits me!!
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:55 pm

There's a place here called RBM Lumber...they do lots of flooring and such. Awesome people and work. Their stuff is priced right too. Our oldest girl shipped some to NE for their floor. http://rbmlumber.com/ Fir and Larch flooring is the way to go, in my mind! We've got some Fir, but just a few Larch (that are useable size) on the place.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:02 pm

thanks mr J---they have a facebook page--some really fine wood work for sure

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:16 am