fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

2 posters

considering

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

considering Empty considering

Post by Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:57 pm

deleting my current fb acct.

mainly due to privacy issues--not even so much mine, but of others. seems like each time i visit someone is wanting ya to hover this and click that. i can barely keep my own butt wiped and nose blown without all the other drama. prob give that one the required time to die and start fresh

anyway, that's watt i be thinkin'--where's that fire ext. bottle--i smell smoke considering 301330 

and maybe bagging the gmail acct in favor of a more secure address--like safe mail--small storage, but saved emails are not all that critical--save the needed info to a doc. and hit delete

jb had a post up on fb--still no electric--going on day six--some of those areas had 5 ft in one go--lots of dead beeves strung to hell and back--fukkin haarp for sure

alrighty then,

end transmission :great: 

ps--beware firefox update mine had a bunch malware attached--took 4 hrs to get rid of it--finally had to remove firefox--run some virus and cleanup stuff and reload ff---found it's a fresh hack as of last nite and today
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

considering Empty Re: considering

Post by hardtailjohn Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:19 am

Admin wrote: seems like each time i visit someone is wanting ya to hover this and click that. i can barely keep my own butt wiped and nose blown without all the other drama.

I dunno.... I think 99% of all that is bullshit. One person comes up with something like the "hover and click" and everyone thinks it's true. Kinda like the "if you "like" this, Microsoft is going to send you a million dollars".... haha but, then again, who knows??!!

Glad to hear JB is up and shoveling...sure sounds like a mess there. Amazingly, they can function without FEMA.hahaha
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:30 am

most likely just let things be--got nothing to hide and besides, it's a whole lot of hassle i ain't got the patience to deal with at this point in time Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:19 am