fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

5 posters

SUUUP?

willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

SUUUP? Empty SUUUP?

Post by willowbilly3 Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:22 pm

Anything going on around here?
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

SUUUP? Empty Re: SUUUP?

Post by hardtailjohn Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:17 am

Pretty quiet between these walls! I check in every couple days (like always) to see if anyone has posted....but not much going on. We're out of snow, and just watching spring happen here! Dealing with lawyer crap still from Dad's passing last summer....one day I'll explain the whole mess so that maybe others can see something like this coming and avoid what we're going through...
    Later,
    JH
    71ford100
    71ford100

Post by 71ford100 Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:21 pm

I still pop in every few days as well. Not much going on around here either.
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

Post by spartman Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:20 pm

Im around, but freezing my arse off like usual.

Most interesting thing happened to me is that I had an owl and a feral cat kill off about a dozen chickens and 5 ducks.

Have 4 hens and 2 geese left.

Oh and I need to buy a new chainsaw.

Looking like its either going to be a stihl (we have a dealer in town) or Husqvarna (dealer as well).

Wife thinks I should cheap out and get a pull on and on and on from the box store. Told her no way.
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:44 pm

I have a like new Poulan but not the box store one. Old man owned and just used a couple times. If you decide to go cheap, I'd put it on you step for $90 plus shipping. One of the best saws I ever had was an old Puolan 3400 counter-vibe. I got it used and cut at lest 100 cords of wood with it, still ran great when I gave it away.
    Husky's great but I love my old 036 pro. I think it was about the last of the models before the moved the zero from the front to back, about 15 years old now.
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

Post by spartman Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:40 pm

willowbilly3 wrote: I have a like new Poulan but not the box store one. Old man owned and just used a couple times. If you decide to go cheap, I'd put it on you step for $90 plus shipping. One of the best saws I ever had was an old Puolan 3400 counter-vibe. I got it used and cut at lest 100 cords of wood with it, still ran great when I gave it away.
    Husky's great but I love my old 036 pro. I think it was about the last of the models before the moved the zero from the front to back, about 15 years old now.

What kind of Poulan is it?

Ive had the Stihl dealer tell myself and a LOT of other people that if they bring one of those POS's into his store they will be told to leave.

I dont mind going cheap but I also want the servicing when needed.

Know what I mean Verne?
    CJ,s 67 F100
    CJ,s 67 F100

Post by CJ,s 67 F100 Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Not much going on here. Scored a Stihl 16" at work for $75. We had a $175 bill on it for a long time and the owner abandoned it. I made an offer and got it. Getting ready to go work at the deer lease, make that payment and do our spring rattlesnake hunt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:23 am