fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

+2
spartman
hardtailjohn
6 posters

Looky here.......

hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Looky here....... Empty Looky here.......

Post by hardtailjohn Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:24 pm

Stopped in the local Sears store a couple days ago (my next door neighbor owns it) and she clued us in on the piece of shit that just moved in down the road from all of us... She's got 2 daughters age 12 and 15, and she's quite rightfully upset.....
    http://www.doj.mt.gov/SVOR/searchdetail.asp?RecordKey=MT00069453
    Two time convicted, and one was with a 9 year old girl....... what a waste of oxygen!!!!!!!! I think when they're a 2 time convict for that, they should be tatooed with a big black P on thier face, so everyone they come in contact with in public knows what a piece of shit they are dealing with!! This guy's on his way out of the neighborhood...
    JH
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

Looky here....... Empty Re: Looky here.......

Post by spartman Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Oh but dont hurt the poor guys feelings or endanger his rights to be a pervert.

You know he is more special than us cause he is just as much a victim of this as his victims are.

He didnt have any choice because his genetics were dictating his actions.

Ok thats all I can type without laughing my laptop out of my lap.

I dont know why they cant castrate these sick fucks.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 am

i want to kill---i am thru being polite---the mofo needs a dirt bath----
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:21 pm

JD you're a better man than me. I never was polite about it.

You've heard of Megan's Law. You know, the one that says this scum has to let Barney know when they move into town but I'll bet you've never heard of Clay's Law. Of course the most likely reason you've never heard of it is it doesn't exist outside of my shanty. Clay's Law says any scum convicted of child molesting must be sentanced in one of three ways.
    First choice - One big bore round thru the forehead. Parent or gaurdian of victim shall be given first dibs at pulling trigger. If gun misfires process shall be repeated until sentance is carried out.

Second choice - Scum put in general population of a state prison. Fellow inmates shall be informed of exact nature of scum's crime. If scum somehow manages to survive sentance shall be commuted to first choice.

Third choice - Scum is stripped to the skin, coated with various food substances then handcuffed to a tree in a swamp such as those found in Louisania. Scum shall not be given any type of humanitarian aid. If scum manages to survive sentance shall be commuted to first choice.

Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted Looky here....... Icon_twisted
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:19 am

Admin wrote:i want to kill---i am thru being polite---the mofo needs a dirt bath----

When was you ever polite. Bwah hahaha. Sorry JD, could resist that cheap shot.
    My last wife's first husband went to prison for molesting their oldest daughter when she was 10-12. She is 30 now and a mess, some of them never get over it.
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:27 am

It's sad the way it's already affected us around here. Mom said the other day that it's the first time since she's moved here (in about '52) that she hasn't felt comfortable..... I can't imagine what Lenny & Jill feel, as he drives right through thier yard to get to the hiway..... it's spreading around the community like wildfire and nobody's happy about it. Kate was at a handgun and rifle safety class for women yesterday and informed everyone. It's sad the way it's changing our lives, and I can't imagine how it changed the lives of his victims..... like I said, he's a waste of oxygen.
    JH
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:57 am

HT, as long as everyone knows, he is on a short leash, doubt if you'll have any trouble. More than likely you have other old men in the neighborhood who did similiar shit and never got caught. I know literally dozens of women who were molested when they were little, usually by a relative or stepdad. And there are probably dozens of others who never told anyone. It don't make it right but just to say they have always been amongst us and we never knew, this one you know about and that is a step in the right direction. On an even sadder note, many of those little girls family's knew and covered it up, didn't want the public shame.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:27 pm

yep--i tried to make a go at life with a woman whom was molested repeatedly, over a long span of years by her sire--i can't call someone like that a father or a dad----and an uncle--there is no fix for some traumas--point in fact--the june suicide rate among service people hit a percentage rate not seen since the nam era

and--yep---u got knowledge of that one---god will take care of it
    71ford100
    71ford100

Post by 71ford100 Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:37 pm

Admin wrote:yep--i tried to make a go at life with a woman whom was molested repeatedly, over a long span of years by her sire--i can't call someone like that a father or a dad----and an uncle--there is no fix for some traumas--point in fact--the june suicide rate among service people hit a percentage rate not seen since the nam era

and--yep---u got knowledge of that one---god will take care of it

Reminds me of the crazy one that ran back to Montana and to second JB he is on no kind of sexual predator list because no one ever turned him in (including her mom!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content