fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

+2
spartman
hardtailjohn
6 posters

Shit, they're all over!!!!!!

hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Shit, they're all over!!!!!! Empty Shit, they're all over!!!!!!

Post by hardtailjohn Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:02 pm

What the hell is it with people??? Some guy over on the Cummins Forum asks about the best towing mods for his Cummins Dodge... I replied that the best towing mod I've done is the 6 speed......some vegi-oil freak from norcal jumps all over me and calls me a nazi.. Shit, they're all over!!!!!! Icon_eek WTF??????!!!!!!!!!! Somebody needs to grab him by the short hair and explain the world to him! I told him he'd not be calling me that more than once to my face....... shit-o-dear....thought I got away from that crap when I left the ford site!!!!
    JH
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

Shit, they're all over!!!!!! Empty Re: Shit, they're all over!!!!!!

Post by spartman Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:21 pm

Stupid people have more time on their hands, that means they have more sex, and more kids.

When you mix stupid with stupid, you aint gonna get Einstein.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:20 pm

there are some real winners on this planet--mental giants--sheesh
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:53 am

Admin wrote:there are some real winners on this planet--mental giants--sheesh
    Keyboard tuff guys. All too common on the bigger forums. When I first signed on the HAMB, I had some joker jump all over me. I posted that where I come from if someone talked to my face like that one of us wouldn't be getting up. Not another peep from him and never took any crap there again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:09 pm

just once--if they would be close enough go see them face 2 face--i have 2 of them right here in town that fucked me around pretty good--i have to make myself not think about them because the outcome would put me in prison for the rest of my years
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:44 pm

I call that chit e-balls. I have some online pals over at FTE that I jaw with thru p/m's. One of the mods just asked why I don't post more because my stuff is usually accurate. I told him my blood pressure won't take any more little pukes who think that they are an expert because they managed to change a fuckin timing chain in a 390. Worst of them are the assholes that post chit on professional wrench benders. Call us all thieves and don't have fuckin clue what we are doing. After 30 plus years wrenching and wheeling draggin wagons I've got enough training certificates to wall paper my living room. A fuck of a lot of that time I worked for dirt wages and listened to other assholes running that same drivel. I'd like to take a few of those online commandos outside and carefully explain that not all of the scars on my knuckles came from wrenching. Shit, they're all over!!!!!! Icon_twisted Shit, they're all over!!!!!! Icon_twisted
    JH, that 6 speed sounds like the cats ass. Even if I didn't agree I would chose my words very carefully so I could make my opinion known WITHOUT being insulting or making you look like a fool.
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:28 pm

AlleyCat wrote:I call that chit e-balls. I have some online pals over at FTE that I jaw with thru p/m's. One of the mods just asked why I don't post more because my stuff is usually accurate. I told him my blood pressure won't take any more little pukes who think that they are an expert because they managed to change a fuckin timing chain in a 390. Worst of them are the assholes that post chit on professional wrench benders. Call us all thieves and don't have fuckin clue what we are doing. After 30 plus years wrenching and wheeling draggin wagons I've got enough training certificates to wall paper my living room. A fuck of a lot of that time I worked for dirt wages and listened to other assholes running that same drivel. I'd like to take a few of those online commandos outside and carefully explain that not all of the scars on my knuckles came from wrenching. Shit, they're all over!!!!!! Icon_twisted Shit, they're all over!!!!!! Icon_twisted
    JH, that 6 speed sounds like the cats ass. Even if I didn't agree I would chose my words very carefully so I could make my opinion known WITHOUT being insulting or making you look like a fool.

I just noticed your sig line. SB was in town a couple days ago. Were were there about an hour ahead of him. I guess all his books sold out.
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Well, he didn't make me look like a fool...at least as far as I'm concerned. He just needs some "old school" manners and education...... but I doubt I'm the one that gives it. I remember seeing those lessons a few times in the clubs.... luckily I learned from others' mistakes. Shit, they're all over!!!!!! Icon_wink
    "Eballs"...that's hillarious!
    When I read this guy's profile, it was almost a "de-javu"..... He's another "hawkwad"....right down to the degree in engineering and all that bullshit. What a pinhead. Ohwell.... was gonna post a thread on the 6 speed conversion, but not sure now...... I guess there's always an asshole. I just felt bad that the guy that started the post had to listen to all that.
    http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/94-98-performance-parts-discussion/306649-best-mods-tow-rig.html
    It's not worth answering him and his drivel in that post......got better things to do!
    JH
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:40 am

John, I think he's been eating too much algae.I'd say he ain't worth the time.There are a lot of pavement pounders out there that never hook a load to their Cummins. I know a couple guys who are really into hotrodding the 12 valve and drag race them. An auto is the only way to go and 11s in the 1/4 aren't too hard. But that is pushing the auto to it's max, it takes $3500-$4000 in tranny mods to get there and any more power will require the newer style tranny and more like $6000 in tranny work. I have driven 12 valves with auto, 5 speed and 6 speed and the 6 is head and shoulders above the rest when you tie a load to the tail.
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:55 am

John, I couldn't help myself. I registered just so I could run my yap.
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:41 am

Shit, they're all over!!!!!! 366584 Thanks for the support.... it IS a bit childish, and theres's a bunch of the "no plate" guys that have a 90% grasp on what that engine needs...but not 100%. They figure that more fuel is better all the time, but never do pull anything heavier than their boat......ohwell. I notice that the OP in that thread isn't posting anymore.... guess he didn't wanna put up with the BS...don't blame him.
    JH
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:42 am

Guys, I think I'm gonna head over there and register. I wonder how many of the members have a login for Cummins QuickServe online? I do. Shit, they're all over!!!!!! Icon_smile

Correction: Just did the deal. I'll cruise over there later and read a bit.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:26 pm

don't be fuckin with no pigfuckers Shit, they're all over!!!!!! Icon_cheers
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:07 pm

hahaha.....yeahright JD! Shit, they're all over!!!!!! Icon_smile The guy should be over at dorfication...he'd fit right in there! I just don't think calling someone a nazi is acceptable. The guy needs to think about his words before he lets them fly.... it's a respect thing. Obviously his Mommy and Daddy didn't teach it to him... hope he lives through whoever does. Shit, they're all over!!!!!! Suspect He's got a helluva mouth, and someday he's gonna say the wrong thing to the wrong person. I've seen the results of that more than once. It shouldn't be my job to teach (or try to teach) him respect.
    JH
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:55 pm

He's also quite likely the sort of puke who would run and hide behind his lawyer the instant someone even hinted at kicking his ass. Prolly thinks that would protect him. I've met some fighters over the years. The military commando types are very worthy of respect and lots of it. Then there's the folks who spend endless hours learning martial arts. Again they rate yes ma'am and no sir. Guys who box or wrestle are nobody to screw with. Then there is the guy who's coming at you. He knows he's gonna take a beating but he keeps coming because he's got one thing in mind and that is to hurt you bad. This is the guy who scares the living fuck out of me. This is the guy the e-ball crowd needs a lesson from. Twisted Evil
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:02 pm

It's like a fricken' daycare in there now... what a couple of idiots!
    JH
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:02 pm

It's like a fricken' daycare in there now... what a couple of idiots!
    JH
    19674x4
    19674x4

Post by 19674x4 Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:42 pm

John Keep in mind the number of young immature kids on there who think putting a chip on their 24v makes them the hottest thing around and are making diesel the new rice. theres some real douches over there. I honestly only frequent the Wyoming and 24V section and only read the posts from people i know. keep an eye out for me on there, im cowboycummins01.
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Yah, it's amazing. Been a nice break from there, while at the Fair and so busy I didn't even have time to think about it. Sooooooo much repeat on the questions and stuff.... what a waste. And yep, lots of kiddies that Daddy bought a Cummins for and now they want to spend their allowance on "go fast" goodies.......for a diesel...
    JH
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:17 pm

Over the weekend I had a fun experience with a guy who is a big fan of Dodge-Cummins trucks. He's a good tech, a nice guy and he's had a couple of modded B engines that were really impressive. Yesterday I introduced him to another letter in the Cummins alphabet and that is the letter K. Tractor, trailer, Kawasaki loader, fuel tanks, slop tanks, cribbing and related equipment tipped the scales at 100,180. We made a left turn from an intersection onto a hill thats about a 15% grade. I was upshifting the whole time. Hill is a little over a 3/4 mile long. Had it in direct about a 1000 feet from the crest. No lugging, no overheating, no pyrometer in la la land it just pulled like a whole bucket of mo fo's. He was like a kid in a candy store. Very Happy
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:40 pm

AlleyCat wrote:Over the weekend I had a fun experience with a guy who is a big fan of Dodge-Cummins trucks. He's a good tech, a nice guy and he's had a couple of modded B engines that were really impressive. Yesterday I introduced him to another letter in the Cummins alphabet and that is the letter K. Tractor, trailer, Kawasaki loader, fuel tanks, slop tanks, cribbing and related equipment tipped the scales at 100,180. We made a left turn from an intersection onto a hill thats about a 15% grade. I was upshifting the whole time. Hill is a little over a 3/4 mile long. Had it in direct about a 1000 feet from the crest. No lugging, no overheating, no pyrometer in la la land it just pulled like a whole bucket of mo fo's. He was like a kid in a candy store. Very Happy
    How many horse is that K model? Do they still make them? IIRC, back in the 70s, the lazy one was 450 and they went on up past 600 back then, maybe 650.
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:51 pm

It was a 450 new. Guesstimated 700 range now. Guy who modded it builds lots of them for pulling. The biggest of the K truck engines was KTTA-750-HVT. That breaks down to K series, Twin Turbocharged, Aftercooled, 750 hp Hydraulic Variable Timing. With pump and injecter rework and no other mods the 750's easily produce a reliable 1100 - 1200 hp at the flywheel. Today they are called QSK engines and only used in offhighway applications.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:01 pm