fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

5 posters

More on Morons

willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

More on Morons Empty More on Morons

Post by willowbilly3 Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:37 am

Fordsix. I quit going there before because of Harte3 and Frenchtownflyer. I went back and started this thread to get some opinions. Got tired of their shit and told them so.
    http://fordsix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63069
    It seems like they're on every big board.
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

More on Morons Empty Re: More on Morons

Post by hardtailjohn Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:02 am

Yup...must be contagious. Actually, the whole fricken world (with a few exeptions) is a bunch of jackasses any more. I didn't realize it was our job to teach everyone else's kids manners. Mommy and Daddy sure failed alot of them.
    JH
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:26 am

There are a couple good ones. AHTS seems like a pretty civil bunch and RatRodsRule. I go there a lot and never see any bashing. JD, I know they booted you but you kind of went over their line talking about jacking off the grizzly bear.
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

Post by spartman Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:04 am

Just read the post over there.

Seems that max guy that posted after you said adios was interested to hear what you had to say.

Course what do I know?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:51 am

rrr booted me because i posted a who wants to buy before i had the required number of posts--you know how me and rules get along---i haven't missed it--i guess they rescinded the boot -- he banned my ip #---i went over there the other day after they turned up in a search i did--everything worked fine

the bear joke was another site--they didn't boot me --just a warning-- seems it had garage in the name

it seems maybe that i don't play well with others---welcome to "my" sandbox --damn mutley is on the fritz--gotta see to that
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:42 pm

Admin wrote:rrr booted me because i posted a who wants to buy before i had the required number of posts--you know how me and rules get along---i haven't missed it--i guess they rescinded the boot -- he banned my ip #---i went over there the other day after they turned up in a search i did--everything worked fine

the bear joke was another site--they didn't boot me --just a warning-- seems it had garage in the name

it seems maybe that i don't play well with others---welcome to "my" sandbox --damn mutley is on the fritz--gotta see to that
    Oh, I must have got confused, imagine that. Anyway, the RRR guys are a pretty good bunch. Even I behave over there and don't tell someone their car looks like ass, even when I think it does.
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:46 pm

spartman wrote:Just read the post over there.

Seems that max guy that posted after you said adios was interested to hear what you had to say.

Course what do I know?
    I see I have a pm from over there. I ain't even going to see who it's from. There are some good people there but several of those jerks will tie into you if you say anything that goes against what they drive or how they have their truck set up. Once I said the old 4 speeds were just lacking for towing and JW jumped on me because he has a 4 speed and hauled a big round bale once. Shit like that.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:23 pm

it's a weird world full of weird peeps----the good thing is there is a lot of entertainment value in it once you learn not to take every little thing waaaaaay too seriously---easier said than done, i add

water leaks and shit like that---which i have one of, under the friggen house--now that's serious

what some blohard mofo in duflous land says is water off my back Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : time for more pain meds)
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:58 pm

I've been reading over at the Cummins site and amazingly keeping my fat yap shut. Must be gettin old or something. Those folks sure do have some neat pickups. To me the bottom line is it's still a flippin light truck. John and some of the others use their rigs but most of them prolly fuck their fist every time the turbo spools up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:06 pm

What we all need is the now discontinued navistar cxt--auto trans and all--hope this link works---i like the dump bed version

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=navistar+cxt&revid=180344964&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=VD9rTLHwHYKB8gbPsaSFB
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:48 am

What the hell, I never seen that before. I wonder what happened to them? Did they ever make any? Youda thunk I'd see some cowpuck draggin his nags to the ropin with one.
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:06 am

I actually have seen one of those Navistar's..... but like a year ago and it was draggin' a huge 5th wheel camper. Waaaaaaaaaay more $$ than brains there!!
    Alley Cat, that about sums it up...they all figure that towing heavy means a full case of beer in their boat when they pull it! :[url=http://ww I love the ones that want everyone to throw away the plate, figuring that just more fuel is going to equal better towing power. Ohwell...I'm at the Fair for the next week or so, so wont be bothering them. I do love the 2 little fucksticks that are doing all the name calling to me on that thread... what a pair.
    JH
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:39 am

wish i knew more about diesels so i could go over there and kick some fire ant hills--oh i miss muttley lol!

ps--have fun at the fair John cheers cheers
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:53 am

We could all turn into some internet hit-men. Just go sign up, kick some teeth in and piss-a-dear (I stole that from JD)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:59 pm

ok--what jb said--now imagine this google ad

"need some clean up done on your board?? click on "we cure asshole bandits" we will rid you of your no spelling no fukken nothing loud mouth know-it-alls////they come in many forms and hide behind all kinds of i had this or i did thats--you name it-- we ferret them out(if u haven't already)and make them crawl home to mommy--then a logo with the circle/slash "asshole bandits"

oh--sometimes i amaze myself lol! lol! lol! lol!
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:42 pm

hardtailjohn wrote:I actually have seen one of those Navistar's..... but like a year ago and it was draggin' a huge 5th wheel camper. Waaaaaaaaaay more $$ than brains there!!

John, we have a couple of those that show up at the dealer time to time. They belong to an engineering outfit a few miles down the road. Engineering folks build all sorts of high tech buggies for the military and law enforcement. They use them for command centers when they're testing the high tech stuff. Way cool.

My buddy Karl has a Cummins - Dodge 4x4. Not sure of the year but it was the last year for the 12 valve mechanical. Original owner had less than a week when he sent it to Diesel Injection of Pittsburgh ( Now called Pittsburgh Power ) to get turned up. They reworked the pump and nozzles with no other mods. After the owner's son was shot to death while driving it ( long story ) he sold it to Karl. Karl yanked the factory exhaust and built a straight pipe out of left over 4" pipe he grabbed out ot the scrap at a school bus garage. That truck fuckin screams.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:54 am