fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

5 posters

plumbing= digging

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

plumbing= digging Empty plumbing= digging

Post by Admin Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:03 pm

the only okie plumbing done correctly i have seen yet--and i am digging it out--3 ft down on a riser for a yard faucet--figured i would find it at 18 inches or so--this ain't doing my nut any good --but neither is carrying water

hi ho hi ho

it's off to dig i go Very Happy
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

plumbing= digging Empty Re: plumbing= digging

Post by AlleyCat Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Sounds like the Okies do it like we do in Da Burg. Gotta keep it below that frost line. Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:14 pm

it's a hoot--all the plumbers(not union certified or boilermaker as i learned from) 12 to 15 inches--it's all fucked--40 inch galvanized riser off of phillips plastic line--it's time for a do--not a pos re-do

it'll be pex or copper--if i do it--copper--if the lady with the money what thinks i got healed all of a sudden--cuz i got mad and dug it out--pays then pex it is

i love this gal---none of these fucks around here knows what it is to saddle up and ride---the mind can overide the body in times of dire straits---my nut hurts like hell--it made us somewhere in the area of 400 bux in 1/2 day--plumbers here get 45-65 per hr--and don't carry shit for stock--it's a trip to town--no matter

yep---i am just a tad poed---don't like gettin'issed---don't like airing shit----sometimes--o fuk it

on edit--i take the part back about the "correct" okie plumbing--there is nothing correct in okieville--not anything--or as said around here---not nothing---fukken dbl neg--but it shore ass hell don meen all is rite ---fixin' to pak an run---just as fas an fur as kin
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:18 pm

Ok okie, I'll meet you in Toas, mid december. There's some hippies living under a bridge somewhere and I might throw in with them. Bring yer van and we can have a duplex, put a blue tarp between yours and mine. I ain't goin to Missery tho. shit, you'll never give up the gravy train, neither will I.
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:35 am

Only 3 feet? That's only half way up here. lol!
    In the infamous words of Bronson......."hang in there, man".
    JH
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:24 pm

i hear ya John----northeast missery is good at 10 or 12--unless ya have a dry winter---then 20 ain't enuff

found the point i was looking for----my hepper isn't egggsaxtly a "finish" digger---just another ft or 2 for those repairs--lol

it's all of 4 ft down--here's life 4 ya

i am on my belly bailing water when this dodge x cab pulls in--bubbas 1 & 2 get out---" ya got a water leak" they ask

"naw--just digging up some gold i buried in case of hard times"

wtf over????????????????

give me a lawn chair and a case of miller--cuz it't ain't gonna get no better than this
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Dang we need Mutley for this one. lol!
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:11 pm

When I lived in Texas you had to be careful jabbing a spade in the ground or you might hit a water line. I have seen them only 6" deep. Seems to be enough unless you back a cement truck over it. Ask me how I know.
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:29 pm

willowbilly3 wrote: When I lived in Texas you had to be careful jabbing a spade in the ground or you might hit a water line. I have seen them only 6" deep. Seems to be enough unless you back a cement truck over it. Ask me how I know.

You were driving the mixer?
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:15 pm

No, I was baby sitting the Mexicans
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:13 am

oh-----we---the helper i had today is a 10----dang---good hand--and knows puters 2-----finish digger by gawd---so the problem is uncovered and cut out---praise the lord and pass the snakes-----gotta buy 2 valves and 2 fittings--a 90 and a -- i lied 3 fitting--2 other adapters to go from some 1970 sprinkler 1 in el shittola to some 1 inch sch 40---fukken skatecheeps-------i have this on my business card--do it once--do it right--or don't do it at all-jd

i live by that Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:05 pm

after days--the water is back on--the meter is leaky--kinda hard to get the glue to work in the wet--found some stuff called turf-tite

i highly recommend it

looks like the under house leak is on the hot water line--cold showers are better than none

now to cut a hole in the concrete block foundation

i ain't even gonna cuss okies this time--just gonna cuss all dumb-ass mofo's

Dear Mr God,

Please inject some new stuff into the gene pool

thanks

jd
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:57 pm

at long long last HOT h2o

more digging and some human pretzel work, pipe cutting and pipe threading--it's a dunn done deal

it was like being in the high country hunting camp--when ya get to the shack--i ran that water heater nearly out of hot

clean man--still a jerk, but a clean jerk Very Happy
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

Post by spartman Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:27 am

Sounds like you got that bull by the horns.
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Before I got married the last time, I spent about 3 years living in about 350 square foot cabin without plumbing, carried my water in jugs from about 3 miles away (in the pickup of course), heated my water on the stove and used the outhouse. That was probably the best 3 years of my life, but my life today comes pretty close.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:51 pm

there is much to be desired about a simpler way of life--my grandparents on Mom's side had a small acreage in Mo--well water--sometimes in short supply in the summer--there was enough--mostly, to flush the commode,but when it came to baths or doing the dishes, my grandmother was extremely frugal--wash them in luke warm and boil a tea pot full for the scalding rinse----i had the pan on the stove a bunch in the past few weeks---i don't mind washin my face or pits with cold, but those 2 nuts and that dick they hang with can't go the freeze routine Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:10 am