fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

5 posters

What the hell?/

willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

What the hell?/ Empty What the hell?/

Post by willowbilly3 Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:01 pm

This is a post from a member on another little car forum I belong to. We are mostly polite there but how do you not just rip this moron a new asshole? Maybe mass genocide IS the answer to this country's problems.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO

i own a 1967 GMC 6 lug half ton some one left a 3/4 ton 2 k something gmc missingthe 2 front wheels now this truck is a vortec v6 or v8 i dont care i didnt want my prints on it till i said so but i did see a number fer a land scraper co on the truck i called hopin that i dont get a person talkin back to me the guy on the other end said he as been lookin fer the ( HIS ) truck fer a week me bein me i got the real good idea to unbolt most if not all the good stuff and save it fer my 67 it would fit might have to drill a few new holes but it would work my way cool wife Camille sayes you cant do thatthis is a persons money i said oh well i was thinkin of me and Camille got a REAL BIG BEAR HUG from me just askin what would you do i know what i did now what woulld you do.........................................BEAR ps fer Tango only this PEACE thing is WAY TO COOL
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

What the hell?/ Empty Re: What the hell?/

Post by spartman Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:46 pm

Id just ignore it and walk away.....
    This idiot is just to stupid to listen to any kind of reason.

AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Beyond the obvious fact the poster is a tard he's also married which is really scarey. She also has to be a tard or really desperate to marry an idiot who is not only considering swiping parts from what sounds to be a hot truck but is dumb enough to post his intentions on a public forum. Even more frightening is the possibility they may just figure out how to fuck. Knuckle draggers producing more knuckle draggers. Yup, mass genocide just may be the answer we've been looking for.
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:30 pm

You really can't fix that kind of stupid. He deserves any thumping he gets!!! Yep, it's a real shame that they'll breed and produce a bunch more welfare screwing little idiots just like them........
    JH
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:28 am

i'll say it again--"Dear Jesus, Please help with the gene pool. thanks jd"

i went over there and read some more----if he's from texas -- it's gotta be the east part---i really think there needs to be an admittance test to use the internet--spelling and punctuation(which i lack--lol) should be the first section--then some legal advice--hey, i think i'll steal this stolen truck, could i get some help???

c'mon shift---i want a ride--i do hope those cats monitor the net--lol

ps--then there is the boot test--can they pour piss outta 1?????????? lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:33 pm