fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

5 posters

New friend

willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

New friend Empty New friend

Post by willowbilly3 Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:30 am

Ok, feel free to administer free advice, kick me or whatever. I let my travel agent fix me up with her best friend. So far it is just email but I told her I would call tonight. She is a hairdresser in Ekalaka Montana, which is about 100 miles from here and maybe 2-3 miles from the edge of the earth. What I know so far is that she is about 10 years younger than me, loves the outdoors, ain't bad on the eyses and likes to hunt. She sent me a pic of a real nice whitetail she dropped last year. Well, anyway, at that distance she won't be coming over all the time and screwing up my much revered solitude. Maybe a date or two a month if it pans out.
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

New friend Empty Re: New friend

Post by AlleyCat Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:55 am

No kicks from me. I hope it works out for you. Smile Solitude is nice but not all the time.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:45 am

100 miles is perfect--just think--free camp meat and booger--oh--did i say that?? Twisted Evil oh--and hair cuts

you need a good woman--mind ya--i said good

like the hopi say--don't hold on to the bank--kick out to the middle of the flow and see who is there with you
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

Post by spartman Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:20 pm

sounds about the right distance to keep a woman.

See what happens, if she is psycho she has to put in some drive time to get to ya.

hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:10 pm

I know a few people in Ekalaka. Brother in law (ex, now) and sister used to live there. Lots of great people in that area! G'luck!!!
    JH

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:24 pm