fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

2 posters

speaking of aggravations--my turn

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

speaking of aggravations--my turn Empty speaking of aggravations--my turn

Post by Admin Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:54 pm

so--there is a big festival in Austin--the Austin City Limits 2010

the better half and her daughter have gone the last 3 or 4 yrs

having gotten old and somewhat of a recluse--i have absolutely no interest in those things

now--mind ya--they been planning since last yr to go this yr--got everything all squared away

except

the

fucking tickets

nothing sets me off quicker than poor planning or waiting till the last minute

now i am the bad guy cuz i won't spend all day trying to nickle and dime some tickets on ebay

just go to ticket hub--pay the 199 a piece and be done with it is my solution

i went to the ozark music fest in 74 with no ticket, 20 bux and a big ole bag of pharma's

came home sunburnt, laid & money to spare--but those were different times

ok--i feel better lol!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

speaking of aggravations--my turn Empty Re: speaking of aggravations--my turn

Post by Admin Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:36 pm

uh-uh

boy howdy--the paybacks came quick for that rant--no sooner did i log off and here come mama--had to walk home from 1 1/2 mi--she forgot her phone in town--the car was dead--pulled it home using my trusty old lariat--changed the coil 1st--no luck--then the ignition control mod---bingo--it pays to own old stuff and keep some spare parts in the old stash box
    Trukcrazy
    Trukcrazy

Post by Trukcrazy Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:06 am

Geez, you can start and reply to your own rant before anyone has a chance to reply. Yeah, pay the money and it is done. Too bad about the vehicle crapping out though. I am resisting starting my own rant thread cause if I start, I will never stop. Not that ours is any worse than others, just seems to be constant. I am sure that is what is called life, but if everyone's is as much as ours, then that just sucks. Life is a rough road. See what I mean about not stopping and this isn't even my thread. speaking of aggravations--my turn 301330 Mutley is cool though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:59 pm