fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

4 posters

Da Plant

willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Da Plant Empty Da Plant

Post by willowbilly3 Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:30 pm

They've been working me pretty steady. We had a couple projects. Well, yesterday some dipwad kept hitting the restart when there was a problem and burned an elevator belt in two. 2 of our guys were there until 10 last night helping get it back together. Then one of the lead men was firing the furnace and didn't know the right sequence and KABOOM!! It blowed the whole end out of one of the driers so now we are fixing that. The explosion sheared 30 some 5/8 bolts and they only found a few of them, they were like bullets. Lucky they didn't kill someone. Bigshots all over the place today. More dam work. I told them not to count on me for next Sat. because I am doing Deadwood that day/night, already got a room.
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Da Plant Empty Re: Da Plant

Post by AlleyCat Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:31 pm

I got the same problems. Mine just get towed in.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:34 am

that's scary---un-qualified personnel will either wreck something or kill someone(s) everytime--glad u escaped unharmed
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:46 am

No shit...always love it when someone thinks they know how to operate stuff and are actually clueless...just lucky nobody got hurt! Cover yur butt there JB... don't need to be in the line of fire when some dumbass pretends to know stuff......
    JH

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:57 pm