fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

4 posters

speeding in oregon

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

speeding in oregon Empty speeding in oregon

Post by Admin Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:43 pm

GOOD

A Bend, Oregon policeman had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but wasn't getting many. Then he discovered the problem -- a 12-year-old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign, which read 'RADAR TRAP AHEAD.' The officer also found the boy had an accomplice who was down the road with a sign reading 'TIPS' and a bucket full of money. (And we used to just sell lemonade!)

BETTER

A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar post in Pendleton, Oregon . A $40 speeding ticket was included. Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $40. The police responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs.

BEST

A young woman was pulled over for speeding. An Oregon State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book. She said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the State Trooper's Ball." He replied, "Oregon State Troopers don't have balls." There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, tipped his hat, got back in his patrol car and left.

speeding in oregon 301330
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

speeding in oregon Empty Re: speeding in oregon

Post by hardtailjohn Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:13 pm

:[url=http://ww

I had a hiway patrol pull me over one night for a headlight out.... As he told me why he'd pulled me over, I looked back and his cop car had one out too...so I said "Well I'll be damned... just like YOUR car!" He looked back, started laughing and gave me my "get out of jail free" card for the night and we both left smiling.... We actually have some pretty good ones here...not a fun job.. they've got my respect.
    JH
    19674x4
    19674x4

Post by 19674x4 Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:19 pm

yep were witty in the beaver state
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:05 am

good story JH

law enforcement is a tough job, anyway ya cut it, a few rotten apples can spoil the whole bunch, i have known some good ones

it would be a bad place without them
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Good ones guys Very Happy

Yup JD I gotta agree on the good cops. If I would have got a ticket every time I've been pulled over I'd be on a 500 year payment plan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:18 pm