fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

2 posters

John, I thought you might like this

spartman
    spartman
    Admin

John, I thought you might like this Empty John, I thought you might like this

Post by spartman Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Live footage of mares in labor etc.

http://www.marestare.com/
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

John, I thought you might like this Empty Re: John, I thought you might like this

Post by hardtailjohn Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Hmmm...how'd I miss that??? Anyway.... Kate's already got a camera on the way. I guess we've caught up to the 19th century. John, I thought you might like this 301330
    Got water lines dug yesterday... buried the main line and didn't bleed the branch, figuring that the air would keep the water out of it...besides, it's barely been freezing at night for the last few days, and almost 40 yesterday.... but woke up at 5am to 18 degrees.... so spent a good share of the day thawing the damned branch line today...but it's all underground tonight!! Gotta run to town tomorrow and get a big tube for the auto water feed, to keep it from freezing...but got a light in with it tonight, so should be good. I'm about sick of this barn already! Suspect
    JH

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:25 pm