fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

2 posters

Here we go..................again

AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Here we go..................again Empty Here we go..................again

Post by AlleyCat Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Some are calling it the stairway to seven. Who knows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h8fLlWrDU0

I'm not a super diehard football fan but this sure brings a lot of revenue into the area.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Here we go..................again Empty Re: Here we go..................again

Post by Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:29 pm

well--i was hoping for a bears-jets matchup, but i am fine with a GB-Steelers game---this has been a good playoff year--some upsets and surprises for sure

i am sure that Bradshaw is a happy camper--i got to meet some of the steelers from the 70's--rocky bleier, mike wagoner(db), lynn swan--wagoner had a house on a cul de sac where we were building--had a sumptuous blonde wife--took thier dog home one day after he cut his tongue on something--she answered the door--he must've whacked her upside the head--cuz one eye was looking somewhere besides where the good eye was looking-- i am thinking a nice pair of shades would've done the trick--lol

so i'll hope the steelers win and it's a good game--not a blowout
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:29 pm

I didn't have time to watch the playoff game but the Steelers pretty much rolled over the Jets in the first half. In the second half the Jets got their act together but it wasn't enough. I've heard the Steelers Polka 4 times already today which shouldn't seem odd in a city where radio stations still play polka music on a regular basis. The odd part was we were listening to an alternative rock station.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:16 am