fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

4 posters

punishment should be inflicted in equal daily doses

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

punishment should be inflicted in equal daily doses Empty punishment should be inflicted in equal daily doses

Post by Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:53 pm

kid beaters

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/news/article_808ea864-250f-11e0-b9f3-001cc4c03286.html

i say give them 10 yrs of shocks and fan belt whippins
    CJ,s 67 F100
    CJ,s 67 F100

punishment should be inflicted in equal daily doses Empty Re: punishment should be inflicted in equal daily doses

Post by CJ,s 67 F100 Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:32 pm

I agree JD if they did it. I'll leave that for the jury
    My 6 year old son told his daycare teacher his mother and I played baseball naked in the front yard.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

punishment should be inflicted in equal daily doses Empty Re: punishment should be inflicted in equal daily doses

Post by Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:53 pm

well, did ya ???? punishment should be inflicted in equal daily doses 301330

just kiddin---oh, yeah--there's gotta be a trial prior to the conviction---just sayin' if they did it they need whopped----i had my share of corporal punishment growing up--but nothing vicious
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:53 pm

If they did, they need to go away. But I have also dealt with those DSS shitheads and they will fill your little kids heads with crap and then convince them it happened. I know good familys that have been torn apart because they get a kid in questioning (without the parents knowledge or consent) and then start planting thoughts that daddy touched me wrong. And you better hope you don't have a clumsy kid because they go to school with bruises a couple times and the counselor and DSS will have them in the office asking all kinds of questions and manipulating them into admitting to stuff that may not have ever happened.
    One a different not, about 90 percent of all family violence in RC is either the local natives or Air Force personnel. Doesn't sound like these people were either.
    CJ,s 67 F100
    CJ,s 67 F100

Post by CJ,s 67 F100 Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Only in my dreams Jd. I'm kinda a leap frog naked in the front yard kinda punishment should be inflicted in equal daily doses 301330 guy
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:50 am

Those DSS fuckwads scare the shit out of me. They manipulate the kids, destroy the parents lives and then say oh well when proven wrong.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content