fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

+2
spartman
hardtailjohn
6 posters

Anyone need a hardtail Snortster?

hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Anyone need a hardtail Snortster? Empty Anyone need a hardtail Snortster?

Post by hardtailjohn Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:40 pm

I guess the time has come to part with my "Clarice". Family needs are such that she needs a new home, so if anyone hears of someone looking, she's got a new bottom end, along with everything (virtually!) from front to rear.
    Thanks
    JH
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

Anyone need a hardtail Snortster? Empty Re: Anyone need a hardtail Snortster?

Post by spartman Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:55 pm

If it werent a hard tail Id try and work something out with ya.

As it is my back would never be able to let me enjoy the bike.
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:38 am

NO!! Say it ain't so. John, the bike will be gone, the money will be gone and you will regret it. I wish I had never sold my shovel.
    Anyone need a hardtail Snortster? MJandHarley2
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:35 am

ah--the cycles of life--oops--i made a funny

John--wish i had the bucks and the health for it

alas--i need springs--lol---
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:53 am

now--if ya want to make a pile of money---put full coverage on it--buy a 1 million dollar insurance package on me with you as the beneficiary -- i'll be up there in the spring--u should have your money in a week or 3 Anyone need a hardtail Snortster? 301330
    71ford100
    71ford100

Post by 71ford100 Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:16 pm

I have never even drove a motorcycle....
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:29 pm

You drive a car, you ride a motorcycle. There's nothing like it.
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:16 am

Yah, it's not something I look forward to. Me and that scoot been through Hell and back, and she didn't kill me yet...but $$ rolls out, and not back in as quick as I want. It's not the only thing going...got a '46 Bellanca airplane project that I was figuring I'd make a "retirement" project one day, and a '59 Super Cub project as well...I'm trying my damnedest to keep my '46 Taylorcraft...but we'll see. Strange how life hands you things sometimes. I've been collecting/hoarding these for more than 25 years. Trust me, it's not something I want to do. Shit happens.

Anyone need a hardtail Snortster? Clarice5
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:27 am

John--Julie's bro-in-law might be a buyer for the cub--i'll run it by him--if he perks up i'll hook ya'll up

clarice is a looker for sure--i bet she rides pretty smooth for a hardtail--just looks set up right cheers
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:50 am

Yeah, tell us more about the Supercub.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:57 am

just for grins--what is the price on clarice?? i am gonna pass this to a friend that lives in az--he has a buncha old fart biker buds
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Damn John I hate to hear about that. I don't know much about bikes and even less about airplanes but Clarice looks sharp. I hope you find her a good home.

Now I might be gettin senile but wasn't you the guy who told me about damn near losing a foot or leg when his scoot shit it's britches?
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Yah, Clarice blew up on me and scattered some parts into a pair of Tony Lama's that I was wearing at the time....sure as hell glad I wasn't wearing a low topped shoe or I'd have been diggin' shrapnel out of my leg! I was so pissed I shoved her in the ditch and left her overnight (good booze too)...she was still there the next day, so I hauled her home and went all the way through her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:30 am