fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

4 posters

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! Empty FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Post by hardtailjohn Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:06 am

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Admin Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:04 pm

i take it the wolves have been a troublesome thing for you and others--it's great that they haven't been "extincted" but, not at the expense of one's livelyhood

and besides, the wolf crosses i have been around are, for the most part, not for turning your back on
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:18 am

Not to worry, they're FAR from extinct!! Yes they have been a problem.... and the way it's sitting, we can't even defend ourselves or our livestock. There's been hundreds of head of livestock lost in the area, as well as the elk and deer herds have been knocked to their knees.... all because some overzealous "bookworms" brought in a bunch of Canadian Grey Wolves.....and called it "reintroduction"... strange, but I thought they had to be here to start with to be "reintroduced".
    Here's another good link.....
    www.lobowatch.com
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:32 am

Yeah, I saw that the elk herds are loosing numbers fast, no babys making it.
    We have some of the same issues here, not wolves. The state just last week (budget) cut out the hired aerial coyote hunters. The mountain lions are almost an epidemic and they allowed 46 to be taken this year. They estimate they now kill more deer than the hunters do,est. 1100, and that's GF estimates so you know they are low. People are starting to sell property and move because they are afraid to let children play outside. Just yesterday my cousin was telling me they found 2 deer kills drug under their old pickup at their cabin near Hill City, no more going to the outhouse after dark or without a weapon or letting the grand kids play outside. It's just a matter of time before one takes a human.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:53 pm

thanks for the info---none of that type of info ever makes it out of the local area news--i was aware that the populations were up, but not to the extent of human danger

if it's a choice between a law and me & mine--that includes all livestock etc -- well, what law was that????
    71ford100
    71ford100

Post by 71ford100 Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:59 pm

They forgot about us to the south....must still be pissed at us.
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:31 pm

I must say, if a big cat is in range, I'll smoke him. The 3 "S"es, shoot shovel and shut up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:06 am

maybe we should "introduce" the northern gray wolf to the southern feral piggy--i am thinking it would kill 2 birds with 1 stone Twisted Evil
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:31 am

i just read on the lobo watch

it is another typical corporate govt snafu--which could be their symbol and logo

new flag-- new welcome signs

" welcome to the state of snafu"

we live in exactly what the founding fathers came here to escape--the sneaky bastids managed to get control, fuck us till our eyes popped out, then, have continued to skull fuck us into total submission with "laws"

tis the very reason i have stayed true to the beliefs of 1970 and a major part of why i have stayed at odds with everything the govt "says" it stands for

yep--eddie i am mad too (an old 70's thing)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Chiles

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:54 pm