fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

3 posters

State of affairs

willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

State of affairs Empty State of affairs

Post by willowbilly3 Wed May 04, 2011 6:37 am

With the Bin Laden deal. I for one am a little relieved they found him and took him out, although it won't change much. What does concern me is to see how our people have reacted. Hatefulness never brings any good, hate only breeds more hate. It is a cancer to one's soul and to a society. Resistance only creates more resistance. You push me, I push back, then you push back harder. Pretty soon, one little push is a war you can't get out of. I'm not saying you shouldn't stand up for what you think is right but what someone else does never releases you from doing the right thing. Those people actually do hate America for a very good reason. We ain't the sparkling white choirboys. We've pulled some pretty treacherous stuff and hid under the all American apple pie flag waving crapola. We've stuck our nose where it didn't belong for too long. It's time to bring our boys home and put them on our borders, let everyone else fight their own fight.
    I would defend this country to my death, but wouldn't loose a fingernail to defend what they are trying to sell right now as a need to be in a war.
    Our leaders have tried to sell us that 911 was a first act of hostility. Maybe that was actually a retaliatory strike by desperate people fighting a huge corrupt system that has encroached into their countrys. If we had no presence in the middle east, 911 would have never happened. And it isn't a "them" thing, it's me too. Everytime I stick the nozzle in my tank, I am involved in it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

State of affairs Empty Re: State of affairs

Post by Admin Wed May 04, 2011 9:40 am

it is a sad fact--the people's of the world have good reason to hate americans--all the stupid war machine conflicts or ops or whatever in the name of "PROFIT"-- american history books are bunk--just as the king james "version" of the bible is bunk--written to herd the sheep towards a man's end--if anyone is catholic, i don't intend to hurt feelings, but this beatification is pure horse hockey--the pope and the rothchilds created hitler and others of his ilk for profit and power

911 was an inside job--the old man bushie is an evil fella--cia to the max--and not to forget the "zionist" who hate their own people as much as they hate everyone else--the jewish people are truly victims, just as the people of america are victims of the corporate us govt. and the FRB--they have fucked us till our eyes popped out and now comes the skull fucken--just like the yalie/bushie skull and bones frat goes in for

big oil

big pharma

du pont

ge

etc

etc

etc

i only have 1 point of contention--there is no country to defend--only family, friends and the rented ground you stand on--i say rented because no matter how long you have been there or what kind of paperwork you may have, they can get it from you, cuz who ya gonna tell???
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Thu May 05, 2011 11:19 am

Very true, JB. It's a mess and nobody want's to look at the long term.....just short term, and greed runs that. I agree, it'd be nice to just keep our people here, guarding OUR borders, quit sending all the $$ elsewhere, and mind our own business.....
    Like Ernest Holmes says, "what you resist, persists".
    JH

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:48 am