fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

5 posters

What did Joplin, MO do to piss off GOD?

spartman
    spartman
    Admin

What did Joplin, MO do to piss off GOD? Empty What did Joplin, MO do to piss off GOD?

Post by spartman Mon May 23, 2011 10:23 am

Damn they got hit yesterday and they are in the bullseye again today.

http://www.spc.noaa.gov/products/outlook/day1otlk_1300_prt.html
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

What did Joplin, MO do to piss off GOD? Empty Re: What did Joplin, MO do to piss off GOD?

Post by Admin Mon May 23, 2011 1:15 pm

that was a big mean storm

i don't think the creator was in on it--remember all those so called sci-fi type criminals in gotham city(batman's foes)???

all that hooey about god picking out specific targets and rendering to ceaser what is ceaser's was put there by humans with control in mind

do i believe in the great flood, sodom & gomorrah, the battle where the walls caved in??? yep

the weather has gotten weird for sure--there are some monumental changes coming and the weirdness is part of it

sit back, strap in & enjoy the ride Very Happy
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

What did Joplin, MO do to piss off GOD? Empty Re: What did Joplin, MO do to piss off GOD?

Post by willowbilly3 Tue May 24, 2011 4:56 am

Dam, they got it bad. I don't watch the news and hadn't picked up a paper for a couple days so I've been getting it from the forums. One guy said he knew a nurse who said all 34 of the newborns at the hospital were gone. A guy on the HAMB lost his dad. He is stationed in Afghanistan and trying to get released to come home.
    I look at the pictures and it reminds me a lot of what I saw in Mississippi after Katrina. Then I get pissed remembering how they administrated the disaster money down there. It was the most blatant graft and corruption from the highest levels all the way down.
    CJ,s 67 F100
    CJ,s 67 F100

Post by CJ,s 67 F100 Tue May 24, 2011 5:57 am

This is truly sad at the loss of life. My prayers go out to them. As for things are getting worse weather wise, check your history. It seems we have a 100 year cycle (like right now) and a 50 year bad weather cycle. 1900-1915 and 1950- 1965. The 100 year cycle is the worst but the 50 is bad enough. They just didn't have a reporter with a camera in every tree back then.
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Tue May 24, 2011 6:58 am

Yeah, the worst flood on the Mississippi was 1927. Nothing even close since. The 2 biggest ass kicking blizzards here in the midwest, 1888 and 1949, nothing even close since. It's been happening forever, there are just way more people in the way now so it gets noticed more.
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Tue May 24, 2011 11:25 am

Yup, all that above...plus they didn't have people running around screaming the alarm to try to make a profit off it back then.
    Too bad about Joplin..... what a terrible thing to have happen!
    JH

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content