fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

4 posters

Gonna have to buy ibuprofin by the case .....

spartman
    spartman
    Admin

Gonna have to buy ibuprofin by the case ..... Empty Gonna have to buy ibuprofin by the case .....

Post by spartman Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:29 pm

If I keep working on the weekends like this.

Switched the front axle on the chevy, got the loader mounted on the tractor, and re-replacing the front wheel bearing on the probe.

All I can say is OUCH!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Gonna have to buy ibuprofin by the case ..... Empty Re: Gonna have to buy ibuprofin by the case .....

Post by Admin Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:36 pm

i hear ya
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Gonna have to buy ibuprofin by the case ..... Empty Re: Gonna have to buy ibuprofin by the case .....

Post by hardtailjohn Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:03 am

Damn...good man, Spart! Today I....well lets see....no...uuhhh...well... I didn't get shit done! Every time I started to do something, the phone rang or someone drove up... Highlight of the day was when Griz (dog) took off running and barking and about the time I hollered at him, out popped a bull moose with Griz right on it's heels! I got the dog back to me and the moose just made tracks right through a couple fences......nooooo, not over,, THROUGH.... so fixing fence was the only productive ( ? ) thing I did all day.
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

Post by spartman Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:55 am

LOL JOHN!!!

That would have made an awesome video!!
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Dang Spart I thought everyone bought it by the case. Laughing Sounds like you had a good weekend though. Dog chasing a moose would be fun to see. Gonna have to buy ibuprofin by the case ..... 301330

Of course I'd jump to help with the fence too. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:24 pm