fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

2 posters

Sears GT

willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Sears GT Empty Sears GT

Post by willowbilly3 Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:04 am

I got my 16 horse Sears garden tractor out last week, cleaned the fuel system and it runs like a top, pops right off too. After I had it all back together I decided to take it for a whirl, dropped the tiller in the garden and made 2 passes, then broke the drive chain, the one inside the drop case. Fuk, what a chore to fix. I had to torch the bottom bearings to get it apart. I got the drop case back together after I got home from work yeaterday and it's ready to go back together. I have to drive cars today, should be only 1/2 a day tho so I might get it back assembled today. Unless we go for Harley ride. One of my good friends has 2 and wants me to go riding. I think the one I would ride is like an 03=04 Heritage Soft tail. Gonna try and do some junkyarding tomorrow. If I can catch the rancher at home, will try to buy a 36 Dodge truck cab, fenders and grill, maybe see if we can poke around in his old garages. Then probably do a walk about at the ranch in the afternoon.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Sears GT Empty Re: Sears GT

Post by Admin Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:31 pm

i wouldn't mind a walk about in your neck o woods
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Sears GT Empty Re: Sears GT

Post by Admin Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:32 pm

an hd ride 2 boot