fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

3 posters

trailer wiring

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

trailer wiring Empty trailer wiring

Post by Admin Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:40 am

ah--the joys of puppies--not the current new 1, but 1 the mrs. got a couple years back--long story, but short version is wires got ate off the car hauler--2nd time--aaarrrggghhhh

it pissed me off so it sat for 2 yrs--got it home last week

doing it my way this time--garden hose conduit--separate wires for each side of trailer

what throws me is the size of wire for the brakes--the magnets have the smallest gauge of aluminum strand wire, but the mfg's all say 10-14 gauge wire for the brakes--go figure

don't think there will be pics because i am lazy and pictures of the underside of a trailer from 2 ft don't really cut it Rolling Eyes

if they get eat off this time it will be a good long chew, unfortunately the new pup is a chewing machine--doesn't matter if it's metal, wood or whatever--this one is a true tire biter--got a old mountain bike tire that is getting a workout--old pair of durashock boots have been totally disassembled and scattered--she is a hoot--pics of her to follow

be safe and be happy

cheers
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

trailer wiring Empty Re: trailer wiring

Post by willowbilly3 Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:03 am

Ah the joys. Probably one of the biggest reasons I don't bring home a pup, that year or so of them chewing up everything.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:21 am

the pup, alice, is a shredder. really doing well, behavior wise for a 5 mo old pup. having the other rescue dog, speck, who is around 2 is a help, mostly Rolling Eyes

the energy seems boundless--my connections with animals seems much stronger than my connection with most humans--go figure
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:01 am

Admin wrote:

the energy seems boundless--my connections with animals seems much stronger than my connection with most humans--go figure

I got the same thing going. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:15 pm