fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

2 posters

spring sabbatical

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

spring sabbatical  Empty spring sabbatical

Post by Admin Mon May 07, 2012 10:00 am

from the internet---sometimes the information comes too fast---this super moon and some of the other seemingly odd things taking place on and off of this rock can be a tad much---everything is going as it should, but maybe not as i/we expect----lately my fix it percentage is worse than pujol's batting avg this year----am i getting dumber??--i don't really think so---sometimes the planets and the other beings(angels) like to play a little hooey with us--seems they like a good joke too

well--i can take a good joke now and then

i look at it this way--then that way

it's all good and we have the honor of knowing that at some point we will be at the best get together ever

try not to beat up on yourself or others for anything that has happened--what u did or didn't do--or what they did or didn't--each thing was a step to get to where we each are--believe me, i am a good self beater and have plenty to be sorry about--but that does no one any good--i ain't nothing or nobody--just sharing some stuff i have learned
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

spring sabbatical  Empty Re: spring sabbatical

Post by willowbilly3 Mon May 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Yup, everything is just part of your journey, can't change what's behind you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu May 31, 2012 8:49 pm

i had to look this up to remind myself of it---aaaaarrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh spring sabbatical  301330

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:55 pm