fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

4 posters

Auction next weekend

71ford100
    71ford100

Auction next weekend Empty Auction next weekend

Post by 71ford100 Mon May 28, 2012 10:53 pm

hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Auction next weekend Empty Re: Auction next weekend

Post by hardtailjohn Tue May 29, 2012 12:59 am

I just popped on here to see if JB was going to this one.......I think it's as big an auction as I've ever seen! Something for about everyone! There's some pretty cool stuff hidden in there.....

http://www.vanderbrinkauctions.com/auctions_details.php?detail=110&allimages=NO
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Tue May 29, 2012 5:44 am

hardtailjohn wrote:I just popped on here to see if JB was going to this one.......I think it's as big an auction as I've ever seen! Something for about everyone! There's some pretty cool stuff hidden in there.....

http://www.vanderbrinkauctions.com/auctions_details.php?detail=110&allimages=NO

That Vanderbrink woman has some awesome auctions. This one is only 10 miles from home
    http://www.vanderbrinkauctions.com/auctions_details.php?detail=116&allimages=NO

I have kinda quit going to auctions. Anything cool will bring over the top money anymore. And around here there are always 2-3 scrap dealers to make sure there are never any bargains on the low end stuff.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue May 29, 2012 3:56 pm

lots o goodies for sure---hit a homer Lance cheers
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Tue May 29, 2012 11:30 pm

We went to one of the local auctions last night. It's one of the oldest "weekly" auctions around here. Greedy bastard charges 15% sellers fee, and then an additional 10% buyers premium.... 17% buyers premium if you're online. He did away with the $2 admission finally, from what I hear. Shocked What a frikken racket!!!
    Anyway, we wound up with a sleigh that needs some paint and a bit of woodwork, but we'll fix it up and sell it. Nice little sleigh...lots of chrome!
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Wed May 30, 2012 6:52 am

I hate buyers premium. Very few around here do it but down Texas way they all do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:39 pm