fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

3 posters

Big plans and a mini rant

willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Big plans and a mini rant Empty Big plans and a mini rant

Post by willowbilly3 Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:26 am

Shit's been closing in on me for some time. Too much family too close. Sis moved her 20 year old son into mom's house next door. 50 feet from my house and we share the driveway. It's like a godam night club. They party 3-4 nights a week. Talk and fight outside my bedroom window til 4-5 in the mornings, block me in, yadda yadda. Lots of other shit I could snivel about but it's just time to move on. My SS kicks in next spring and yesterday I got a card from friends in Alaska who bought a travel trailer and offered it to me whenever I want to come stay. Definately thinking I'll go next summer for a month or so. Also thinking I'll probably move to Washington next year after Sarah gets settled there. This is my last big garden, too much work and hell on my elbows.I hoed 15 minutes last evening and was up all night with aching numb arms. Plus everyone here has an idiot dog and they have ran through my garden and shit all over. My days of physical labor are just done, time to move on. I'm thinking and looking for a good older F150 and a small travel trailer. I'm thinking something around a 2000 but would take a 95-96 if I could find a nice one. I had a 96 a few years back and loved that little pickup. The 302 towed just fine. Gotta start getting some shit sold and start thinning down.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Big plans and a mini rant Empty Re: Big plans and a mini rant

Post by Admin Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:48 am

sounds like a plan

i am sure it will work out just how you want it

either place would be certain to have good scenery and new adventures

i am holding out for Agartha or somewhere in the Pleiades and a way to travel without a combustion engine (wink) or a fetter called a "drivers license"  Big plans and a mini rant 301330 woohoo warp speed scotty
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:21 pm

I hear ya JB.... If ya head out with the trailer, you've always got a quiet spot and hookup here behind the shop.
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:57 pm

Thanks John, I sure might come through there for a few days when I get footloose.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content